Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Chicago
“Few voices, in other words, are tackling the actual cause of Chicago’s violence: the breakdown of the black family structure and a demoralized police department”
AMERICAN THINKER A Tale of Three Cities by Brian C. Joondeph August 10, 2018 …Chicago has become more dangerous than many cities in the war-torn Middle East. This past weekend was another example of the killing fields of Chicago: “[a]t least 72 shot, … Continue reading
CRAINS A challenge to the Obama Center reveals things we didn’t know by Lynne Marek July 20, 2018 …That’s why Protect Our Parks, a Chicago nonprofit he [Herb Kaplan] leads, is suing the city and Chicago Park District to stop … Continue reading
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
“Itay Milner, Israel’s Deputy Consul General in Chicago, left his office and decided to take an Uber home.” It did not go well.
TABLET MAG Israeli Deputy Consul General in Chicago Kicked Out of Uber for Speaking Hebrew by Gretchen Rachel Hammond May 4, 2018 …“I was just sitting in the back seat,” he told Tablet. “We had been driving for about ten minutes … Continue reading
FORWARD Louis Farrakhan Doesn’t Just Have An Anti-Semitism Problem — He Has A Slavery Problem by Charles Jacobs April 24, 2018 …While neo-Nazis and white supremacists drummed up a mere few hundred people at their “national” rally in Charlottesville, Farrakhan’s recent … Continue reading
THE FORWARD Zioness Is Here To Stay, So Get Used To Us by Amanda Berman November 27, 2017 You know a three-month old movement is doing something right when it’s been maligned by both neo-Nazis and far-left anti-Semites. Since we … Continue reading