Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: Chicago
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Rogers Park crime spree renews fears for Orthodox Jewish community by Elyssa Cherney and Madeline Buckley October 5, 2018 After one of the most joyous holidays in Judaism ended at sundown, Rabbi Shalom Gurewicz drove to the lakefront … Continue reading
CAMERA Chicago invites you to a Gala Cocktail Reception and Buffet Dinner Thursday, October 25, 2018, 6:30pm Featuring Moran Birman, Consul for Public Diplomacy, Consulate General of Israel to the Midwest Eve Harow, Israeli Radio Personality, International Spokesperson and Passionate Advocate … Continue reading
“U.S. charges 2 men with serving as agents of Iran, monitoring Americans and a Chicago Jewish center”
WASHINGTON POST U.S. court detains Calif. man charged with serving as agent of Iran, surveilling Americans by Spencer S. Hsu August 20, 2018 U.S. prosecutors announced charges Monday against two men arrested Aug. 9 and accused of acting as agents … Continue reading
“Few voices, in other words, are tackling the actual cause of Chicago’s violence: the breakdown of the black family structure and a demoralized police department”
AMERICAN THINKER A Tale of Three Cities by Brian C. Joondeph August 10, 2018 …Chicago has become more dangerous than many cities in the war-torn Middle East. This past weekend was another example of the killing fields of Chicago: “[a]t least 72 shot, … Continue reading
CRAINS A challenge to the Obama Center reveals things we didn’t know by Lynne Marek July 20, 2018 …That’s why Protect Our Parks, a Chicago nonprofit he [Herb Kaplan] leads, is suing the city and Chicago Park District to stop … Continue reading
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
“Itay Milner, Israel’s Deputy Consul General in Chicago, left his office and decided to take an Uber home.” It did not go well.
TABLET MAG Israeli Deputy Consul General in Chicago Kicked Out of Uber for Speaking Hebrew by Gretchen Rachel Hammond May 4, 2018 …“I was just sitting in the back seat,” he told Tablet. “We had been driving for about ten minutes … Continue reading