Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Chicago
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
“Itay Milner, Israel’s Deputy Consul General in Chicago, left his office and decided to take an Uber home.” It did not go well.
TABLET MAG Israeli Deputy Consul General in Chicago Kicked Out of Uber for Speaking Hebrew by Gretchen Rachel Hammond May 4, 2018 …“I was just sitting in the back seat,” he told Tablet. “We had been driving for about ten minutes … Continue reading
FORWARD Louis Farrakhan Doesn’t Just Have An Anti-Semitism Problem — He Has A Slavery Problem by Charles Jacobs April 24, 2018 …While neo-Nazis and white supremacists drummed up a mere few hundred people at their “national” rally in Charlottesville, Farrakhan’s recent … Continue reading
THE FORWARD Zioness Is Here To Stay, So Get Used To Us by Amanda Berman November 27, 2017 You know a three-month old movement is doing something right when it’s been maligned by both neo-Nazis and far-left anti-Semites. Since we … Continue reading
In Chicago, the “inaugural summit of the newly launched Obama Foundation offered an escape from reality for some Democrats”
POLITICO The strange, new-age Obama reunion by Edward-Isaac Covere November 1, 2017 They’re a long way from the White House. But here in the halls of the Marriott Marquis, covered in Barack Obama’s old logo of a rising sun for … Continue reading
In Chicago, a fascinating legal battle is taking place behind the scenes, “it can not only kill Boeing’s multi-billion dollar deal with Iran, but also upend the entire Iran Deal”
JERUSALEM POST How one Israeli family threatens Boeing and the Iran nuclear deal by Yaakov Katz October 27, 2017 When the landmark nuclear deal was signed in 2015 between the world superpowers and Iran, one of the big winners was, … Continue reading