Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Chicago
USA TODAY Chicago synagogues targets of arson, vandalism; police step up patrols by John Bacon May 20, 2019 Police in Chicago were stepping up patrols at Jewish schools, businesses and synagogues Monday after someone attempted to set fire to a … Continue reading
JTA A Chicago couple lives like Orthodox Jews — and preaches the word of Jesus by Josefin Dolsten May 18, 2019 A few months ago, a couple got involved in the Chicago Jewish community. Rivkah Weber and David Costello started … Continue reading
#AntiSemitism “The far Left is intertwined with Islamist activists. Both share a hatred of the U.S. and see the Middle East as a postcolonial victim of Western imperialism”
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Progressive Anti-Semitism — and Why Now? by Victor Davis Hanson May 7, 2019 …The examples of progressive hatred of Jews could be multiplied endlessly, but the key question is: Why in this generation and why on the … Continue reading
FIDF Illinois Chapter presents their Annual Dinner A NIGHT OF HEROES Wednesday May 8, 2019 Hyatt Regency Chicago 151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 5:30pm Strolling Dinner 6:45pm Dessert & Program Business Attire, Dietary Laws Observed Click here to register … Continue reading
CITY JOURNAL Changing the Chicago Way? by Aaron M. Renn April 3, 2019 Lori Lightfoot was elected mayor of Chicago on Tuesday, defeating Cook County Board of Commissioners president Toni Preckwinkle. Lightfoot, who swept all 50 city wards, won by a … Continue reading
GLOBES El Al to launch Tel Aviv – Chicago flights by Michal Raz-Chaimovich February 28, 2019 El Al Israel Airlines Ltd is continuing its policy of strengthening its Israel-US business and will launch flights between Tel Aviv and Chicago next … Continue reading
With the exception of conservative media like Fox News, Free Beacon and National Review, this story has been ignored by mainstream media (google “Farrakan” and “Chicago”). If anyone else this famous had spoken such hateful words about Blacks, Hispanics or … Continue reading