Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Chicago
University of Illinois Chicago: “The expression “Jewish Privilege” is particularly chilling for Jews, of course, because Jews are so disproportionately successful in many realms of competition”
AMERICAN THINKER ‘Ending Jewish Privilege’ flyers distributed at University of Illinois, Chicago by Thomas Lifson March 18, 2017 The rising tide of Jew-hatred raised its ugly head in Chicago this week, hurling a slur that could signal a new rationale … Continue reading
AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
SUN TIMES Chicago Loop Synagogue vandalized with swastikas by Mitchell Armentrout February 4, 2017 A hate crime investigation is underway after the front window of the Chicago Loop Synagogue was smashed by a vandal who affixed swastikas to its front entrance early … Continue reading
FORBES Mapping $27 Billion In Federal Funding Of America’s Sanctuary Cities Adam Andrzejewski February 2, 2017 In the President Donald Trump-era, there could be a high-cost to running a sanctuary city…On January 25, 2017, the President issued an Executive Order denying … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Why Illinois lost more residents than any other state in 2016 by Eric Peterson January 13, 2017 …But last year, Illinois lost more residents than any other state: an astounding 37,508 people. It was one of only eight … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Chicago Is Breaking by David French January 5, 2017 When a culture breaks, it falls to the police to keep order. When they pull back, people die. That’s the lesson of Chicago. On January 1, 60 Minutes ran … Continue reading
“Over Memorial Day weekend, when The New York Times tracked every shooting in #Chicago, the largest concentration of them was in the city’s 11th police district. But why?”
NEW YORK TIMES In Chicago, Bodies Pile Up at Intersection of ‘Depression and Rage’ by Monica Davey December 9, 2016 …Living on Chicago’s West Side, where the dazzling downtown skyline always seems to shimmer in view but out of reach, … Continue reading
#SanctuaryCities Mayor #Emanuel may want to “rethink his defiant attitude, because #Chicago is desperately dependent on federal funding for its social safety net”
AMERICAN THINKER Oops! Trump’s ‘sanctuary city’ penalties could cost Chicago $3.6 billion by Thomas Lifson December 10, 2016 A multibillion-dollar game of chicken is unfolding between Rahm Emanuel and Donald Trump. The Better Government Association (BGA) of Chicago is an … Continue reading