Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: DePaul University
Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill “part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
WASHINGTON TIMES DePaul professor ignites free-speech uproar with unabashed pro-Israel views by Valerie Richardson May 7, 2019 Since arriving from Jamaica with $120 in his pocket, DePaul University professor Jason D. Hill in many ways has embodied the American dream, until he received a … Continue reading
“Hysterical children” at Chicago DePaul University condemn professor and demand his resignation for defending Israel
THE FEDERALIST DePaul Students Demand Professor’s Censure, Call Him ‘Xenophobe’ For Supporting Israel In The Federalist by Joy Pullmann April 30, 2019 Campus administrators are trying to calm down students after a week of outrage over DePaul University professor Jason … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Cheryl K. Chumley February 4, 2015 A fundraiser organized by Students for Justice in Palestine, or SJP, at DePaul University has sparked widespread furor because the recipient of the rally — Rasmea Odeh — is a convicted … Continue reading