Most Clicked This Week
- Los Angeles attackers were chanting ‘Death to Jews’ and ‘Free Palestine’
- "Pro-Israel Democratic members introduce Iron Dome funding in a standalone bill on Thursday"
- Unprecedented event in Erbil features Sunni and Shiite leaders and activists demanding that Baghdad join Abraham Accords; Lapid: Event in Iraq is a ‘source of hope and optimism’
- Democrat-sponsored bill "would make it US policy to view "the West Bank, including east Jerusalem, and Gaza, are occupied territories"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
- Democracy dies in darkness when Dems suppress news: Politico confirms the NY Post story the Bidens never denied
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
Tag Archives: Sarah Halimi
“This problem, this abyss, this malaise at the heart of the republic’s democratic civilization, is something that we, the French people, must ponder and repair together”
TABLET MAG The Metaphysics of the Sarah Halimi Affair by Bernard-Henry Levy April 29, 2021 The killing of Sarah Halimi is much more than a snippet of local news. It is a major event. Let’s review what happened. We have … Continue reading
“We are suffering from a widespread social health epidemic and it is rooted in the cheapening of Jewish blood”
AISH Why France Refuses to Prosecute an Antisemitic Murderer by Bari Weiss April 17, 2021 In a normal world, everyone would know the name Sarah Halimi. It’s understandable if you don’t. The press didn’t obsessively cover her murder the way they … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘Now We Can Torture and Kill Jews With Impunity’: Fury Among French Jews as Top Appeal Court Rejects Criminal Trial for Killer of Sarah Halimi by Ben Cohen April 14, 2021 The family of Sarah Halimi — the French … Continue reading
“Mireille Knoll was killed because she was a defenseless old woman and because her killers did not like Jews”
ALGEMEINER Accused Killers of French Jewish Holocaust Survivor Mireille Knoll Will Face Trial on Antisemitic Murder Charges by Staff May 15, 2020 The two men accused of the brutal murder of a French Jewish Holocaust survivor in her Paris apartment … Continue reading
Smoke dope, butcher a Jew and walk away a free man: “French court rules Kobili Traore can’t be held criminally responsible for #SarahHalimi’s killing because he was in a psychotic state from marijuana use”
Smoke dope butcher a Jew walk free Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Judge rules Jewish woman’s killer not criminally liable by Ben Ariel July 16, 2019 A Muslim man who killed his Jewish neighbor in Paris while shouting about Allah is probably not criminally responsible for his actions because he … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Journalist investigates wholesale denial of pivotal anti-Semitic murder in Paris by Robert Sarner September 16, 2018 Journalist Noémie Halioua’s life hasn’t been the same since she answered an unexpected call last year in her office at Actualité … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Thousands Gather in Paris Tribute to Mireille Knoll, Holocaust Survivor ‘Murdered Because She Was Jewish’ by Ben Cohen March 28, 2018 More than ten thousand people took the streets of Paris on Tuesday in tribute to Mireille Knoll, the … Continue reading