Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: Sarah Halimi
ARUTZ SHEVA Judge rules Jewish woman’s killer not criminally liable by Ben Ariel July 16, 2019 A Muslim man who killed his Jewish neighbor in Paris while shouting about Allah is probably not criminally responsible for his actions because he … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Journalist investigates wholesale denial of pivotal anti-Semitic murder in Paris by Robert Sarner September 16, 2018 Journalist Noémie Halioua’s life hasn’t been the same since she answered an unexpected call last year in her office at Actualité … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Thousands Gather in Paris Tribute to Mireille Knoll, Holocaust Survivor ‘Murdered Because She Was Jewish’ by Ben Cohen March 28, 2018 More than ten thousand people took the streets of Paris on Tuesday in tribute to Mireille Knoll, the … Continue reading
THE JC Sarah Halimi: Beaten, tortured and killed — yet France turned a blind eye by Michel Gurfinkiel August 24, 2017 Almost five months ago, on April 4, a 65-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman called Lucette Attal-Halimi and known by her … Continue reading
Sarah Halimi: “In family’s first major interview, William Attal says he can ‘no longer stay silent’ over his sister’s brutal killing by a Muslim neighbor in April”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Seeking justice, brother of Sarah Halimi sees ‘warning’ for French Jews in grisly slaying by Raoul Wootliff July 18, 2017 The killing of French Jew Sarah Halimi and subsequent efforts to deny its anti-Semitic motives represent a … Continue reading
In Buenos Aires and Paris–“they died, fundamentally, because they were Jews who attracted the ire of Islamists”
JEWISH PRESS Alberto Nisman and Sarah Halimi: The Shared Fate of 2 Very Different Jews by Ben Cohen June 4, 2017 This is a story about the shared fate of two quite different Jews. They were separated from each other … Continue reading