Most Clicked This Week
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
Tag Archives: Lucy Aharish
“In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Arab Israeli TV anchor opens up on vicious responses to her interfaith marriage by Staff April 18, 2021 Lucy Aharish, a prominent Arab Israeli media personality and outspoken critic of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, gave a heartfelt … Continue reading
COMMENTARY A Ray of Light Amid the Terror by Evelyn Gordon October 16, 2015 It’s hard to find any silver lining in a situation where Palestinians are perpetrating multiple stabbing attacks against Jews every day, and most of the “international … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Sadism and Masochism in International Culture by Alexander H. Joffe October 14, 2015 Do cultures have personalities, meaningful collections of attitudes and behaviors? If so, what does the ongoing wave of stabbings of Israelis—elderly passersby, strangers on … Continue reading
PUBLIC RADIO INTERNATIONAL by Daniel Estrin April 22, 2015 During Israel’s Olympics-style Independence Day spectacle on Wednesday, 14 Israelis will participate by lighting torches. They were all chosen in recognition of their extraordinary contributions to the country, but one torch … Continue reading