Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: United Kingdon
#BDSFail UK #BDS poll concluded “Muslim respondents were almost four times likelier to agree with the need to boycott Israel than the average”
JERUSALEM POST Boycotting Israel has little appeal in the UK, Despite star power by Cnaan Lipschiz February 1, 2019 …In the poll of 4,005 British respondents, only 10 percent agreed that Israel should be boycotted, compared to 46 percent who … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff August 26, 2015 A petition on the British Parliament’s website urging the UK to arrest Netanyahu for “war crimes” has garnered over 84,000 signatures, but was dismissed by the government and described by a senior … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Jenni Frazer August 3, 2015 Using evangelical tactics he learned from Muslim clergy, young Orthodox Jew Joseph Cohen says his Israel advocacy is ‘a mitzva’ A familiar figure at anti-Israel demonstrations, with his gigantic bushy red … Continue reading