Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Ehud Barak
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
“Palestinians need reminding that throughout century-long history of the conflict they are the ones who have always rejected compromise”
COMMENTARY Sorry Bill, It’s Not Up to Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin November 1, 2015 …Bill Clinton spent the years after he left the White House loudly and bitterly lamenting the fact that Yasir Arafat cost him a Nobel Peace … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Richard Baehr April 30, 2015 Two days after Ariel Sharon walked onto the Temple Mount on September 28, 2000, an alleged shooting of a young boy and his father at the Netzarim Junction in Gaza launched the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Staff April 8, 2015 Israel’s dovish former prime minister Ehud Barak said on Wednesday that a military operation to eliminate Iran’s nuclear weapons program is more comparable to the pinpoint mission to kill Osama bin Laden that to … Continue reading
NATIONAL POST by Charles Krauthammer March 20, 2015 Of all the idiocies uttered in reaction to Benjamin Netanyahu’s stunning election victory, none is more ubiquitous than the idea that peace prospects are now dead because Netanyahu has declared that there … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz March 18, 2015 Those around the world who are upset with Prime Minister’s Benjamin Netanyahu electoral victory over the Zionist Camp party should put much of the responsibility for Israel’s rightward turn squarely where it belongs: … Continue reading
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES by Dr Eitan Shamir December 8, 2014 Unlike many previous chiefs-of-staff for Israel’s Defense Forces (IDF), whose appointments were shadowed by controversies, the nomination this past week of Maj. Gen. Gadi Eisenkot as the 21st … Continue reading