Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: UNESCO
UNESCO: “Israel has been infuriated by repeated resolutions that ignore and diminish its historical connection to the Holy Land and that have named ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias January 1, 2019 The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than … Continue reading
“The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms”
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Day after US and Israel quit UNESCO, French Jew named as new chief by Associated Press October 15, 2017 UNESCO’s executive board voted Friday to make a former French government minister the UN cultural agency’s next chief … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST U.S. withdraws from UNESCO, the U.N.’s cultural organization, citing anti-Israel bias by Eli Rosenberg October 12, 2017 The United States plans to withdraw from UNESCO, citing financial reasons, as well as what it said was an anti-Israel bias … Continue reading
In a highly charged debate that developed in the plenum tonight (Wednesday, 12 July 2017) in the framework of a motion on the subject of UNESCO’s decision on Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely … Continue reading
#SaraZoabi defends “religious and historical connections between people of Israel and this land” [VIDEO]
BOOMERANG A brave Muslim woman bashing UNESCO’s resolution June 12, 2017 A few months ago, on Israel’s 69th Independence Day, Sarah Zoabi stood opposite the Knesset and turned to her Arab brethren with an appeal to recognize and respect the State … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading
“The Jewish people will not abide by the ballot box stuffing of morally bankrupt regimes at UNESCO and they won’t forget when Arabs were custodians of Jerusalem’s Old City” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Despite UNESCO’s bias, Jews won’t abandon Israel’s holy Jewish sites by Abraham Cooper and Rabbi Yitzchok Adlerstein May 3, 2017 Forget fake news. UNESCO is promoting an entire fake universe. Like so many other UN agencies with an … Continue reading