Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: UNESCO
UNESCO: “Israel has been infuriated by repeated resolutions that ignore and diminish its historical connection to the Holy Land and that have named ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias January 1, 2019 The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than … Continue reading
“The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms”
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Day after US and Israel quit UNESCO, French Jew named as new chief by Associated Press October 15, 2017 UNESCO’s executive board voted Friday to make a former French government minister the UN cultural agency’s next chief … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST U.S. withdraws from UNESCO, the U.N.’s cultural organization, citing anti-Israel bias by Eli Rosenberg October 12, 2017 The United States plans to withdraw from UNESCO, citing financial reasons, as well as what it said was an anti-Israel bias … Continue reading
In a highly charged debate that developed in the plenum tonight (Wednesday, 12 July 2017) in the framework of a motion on the subject of UNESCO’s decision on Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely … Continue reading
#SaraZoabi defends “religious and historical connections between people of Israel and this land” [VIDEO]
BOOMERANG A brave Muslim woman bashing UNESCO’s resolution June 12, 2017 A few months ago, on Israel’s 69th Independence Day, Sarah Zoabi stood opposite the Knesset and turned to her Arab brethren with an appeal to recognize and respect the State … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading
“The Jewish people will not abide by the ballot box stuffing of morally bankrupt regimes at UNESCO and they won’t forget when Arabs were custodians of Jerusalem’s Old City” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Despite UNESCO’s bias, Jews won’t abandon Israel’s holy Jewish sites by Abraham Cooper and Rabbi Yitzchok Adlerstein May 3, 2017 Forget fake news. UNESCO is promoting an entire fake universe. Like so many other UN agencies with an … Continue reading