Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 6th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 5
- Archaeological find: Temple Mount may have been used after fall of the Second Temple
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- Iran Deal: Why is Iran changing their mind all of a sudden
- "Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. 'Where are the Reform worshippers?'"
- "Turning on first completely Palestinian-owned and -managed substation, Israeli energy ministry and PA premier hail cooperation"
- "People have every right to be angry about the government’s move...While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel"
Tag Archives: UNESCO
“The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms”
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Day after US and Israel quit UNESCO, French Jew named as new chief by Associated Press October 15, 2017 UNESCO’s executive board voted Friday to make a former French government minister the UN cultural agency’s next chief … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST U.S. withdraws from UNESCO, the U.N.’s cultural organization, citing anti-Israel bias by Eli Rosenberg October 12, 2017 The United States plans to withdraw from UNESCO, citing financial reasons, as well as what it said was an anti-Israel bias … Continue reading
In a highly charged debate that developed in the plenum tonight (Wednesday, 12 July 2017) in the framework of a motion on the subject of UNESCO’s decision on Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely … Continue reading
#SaraZoabi defends “religious and historical connections between people of Israel and this land” [VIDEO]
BOOMERANG A brave Muslim woman bashing UNESCO’s resolution June 12, 2017 A few months ago, on Israel’s 69th Independence Day, Sarah Zoabi stood opposite the Knesset and turned to her Arab brethren with an appeal to recognize and respect the State … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading
“The Jewish people will not abide by the ballot box stuffing of morally bankrupt regimes at UNESCO and they won’t forget when Arabs were custodians of Jerusalem’s Old City” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Despite UNESCO’s bias, Jews won’t abandon Israel’s holy Jewish sites by Abraham Cooper and Rabbi Yitzchok Adlerstein May 3, 2017 Forget fake news. UNESCO is promoting an entire fake universe. Like so many other UN agencies with an … Continue reading
“#UNESCO has joined forces with #IslamicState. The fundamentalists now have a new weapon: resolutions passed by servile international bodies”
GATESTONE Muslim Imperialism Reaches the United Nations by Denis MacEoin October 29, 2016 UNESCO last August planned to vote on the historical status of Jerusalem’s Temple Mount and its associated Western Wall. Back then, this author stated that UNESCO’s plan … Continue reading