Most Clicked This Week
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- “The job of the Jewish people is to pray for the good of the entire world”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill "part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
Tag Archives: Wisconsin
PJ MEDIA Meet Mike Gallagher, the GOP Marine Running in Wisconsin’s 8th District by Avner Zarmi August 24, 2016 …In the Eighth Congressional District, a three-way contest developed for the chance to replace the retiring Reid Ribble. The contest was … Continue reading
EXAMINER.COM by Joe Newby April 24, 2015 According to a report at the National Review, conservatives in Wisconsin have been the target of police raids in a secret “John Doe” witch hunt against supporters of Governor Scott Walker. But, Newsbusters … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by David French April 20, 2015 THEY CAME WITH A BATTERING RAM. Cindy Archer, one of the lead architects of Wisconsin’s Act 10 — also called the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill,” it limited public-employee benefits and altered collective-bargaining rules … Continue reading