Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
Tag Archives: Wisconsin
PJ MEDIA Meet Mike Gallagher, the GOP Marine Running in Wisconsin’s 8th District by Avner Zarmi August 24, 2016 …In the Eighth Congressional District, a three-way contest developed for the chance to replace the retiring Reid Ribble. The contest was … Continue reading
EXAMINER.COM by Joe Newby April 24, 2015 According to a report at the National Review, conservatives in Wisconsin have been the target of police raids in a secret “John Doe” witch hunt against supporters of Governor Scott Walker. But, Newsbusters … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by David French April 20, 2015 THEY CAME WITH A BATTERING RAM. Cindy Archer, one of the lead architects of Wisconsin’s Act 10 — also called the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill,” it limited public-employee benefits and altered collective-bargaining rules … Continue reading