Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
“It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
NEWSWEEK After Trump, Israel’s Claim To Truth Is Stronger by Yishai Fleisher January 19, 2021 …As The Times of Israel’s David Horovitz has written: “Israel’s White House ally is a figure of shame, and all who have celebrated associating with … Continue reading
#YishaiFleisher: ‘Soon, #Hebron will have space for 30 new families to live and thrive in the City of Abraham”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) New housing permits in Hebron expected to bolster Jewish presence in city by Israel Kasnett , JNS and ILH Staff November 10, 2020 Hebron’s Jewish residential section may finally witness new construction underway for … Continue reading
MIRYAM INSTITUTE Ten takeaways from the UAE-Israel Announcement by Benjamin Anthony August 17, 2020 …In no particular order, here are ten take away points to keep in mind: 1) By taking the issue of sovereignty off the table, the Israeli … Continue reading
Yishai Fleisher: “Many Arabs want Israeli residency, as opposed to full voting citizenship, and much prefer life in a Jewish Israel to a Palestine that is both jihadist and corrupt”
NEWSWEEK A Jewish State Beats Peter Beinart’s Bi-Nationalism by Yishai Fleisher July 17, 2020 The good news is that even Peter Beinart understands that the two-state solution is dead. The progressive public intellectual recently penned a New York Times op-ed … Continue reading
“With Pompeo’s statement, the U.S. reversed previous policy, declared its support for Israeli life in historic Judea and Samaria and tacitly backed the assertion of Israeli sovereignty at any time”
NEWSWEEK Trump is Better Than the Two-State Solution by Yishai Fleisher June 9, 2020 …With COVID-19 striking at the U.S. economy and riots breaking out in America’s cities, President Trump needs a win in Israel—not another headache. But the “Deal” … Continue reading
“As we mark Israeli independence this year, let us cast off the contrived U.N. narrative in which Israel was born into the inevitability of two states”
JNS San Remo: The original ‘deal of the century’ by Yishai Fleisher April 26, 2020 …For those who wish to see a “two-state solution” implemented, the idea that Israel was created through the U.N. partition vote is an indispensable narrative. … Continue reading
“Europe today is post-God, post-nationalism, post-family and post-Holocaust—and is therefore understandably at odds with the very concept of Israel”
JNS Why young Europeans can’t understand Israeli settlers by Yishai Fleisher February 13, 2020 …In my experience, this incomprehension of Jewish yearning for the land of Israel is a recurring phenomenon with young Europeans—the standard answers about Zionism simply do … Continue reading
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading
“A few years back, another Hebron Arab, Muhammad Jabber, went out on a limb for peace and suffered (i.e. humiliated and tortured by the Palestinian Authority) as a result”
DAILY WIRE The Fascinating First-Person Tale Of The Kosher Iftar Of Hebron, Israel by Yishai Fleisher May 31, 2019 A few weeks ago, the leaders of the Jewish community of Hebron, Israel got an invitation to an Iftar celebration — … Continue reading