Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
Fleisher: “Just as the settlers refuse to be cut out of Israeli politics and the Israeli conversation” they’d also like a seat at the AIPAC table
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC 2017 – 4th Pilgrimage Holiday by Yishai Fleisher April 11, 2017 …Yet inside the convention AIPAC’s main argument for the legitimacy of the Jewish state was Israel’s amazing technology – no answer to the recurring claims of … Continue reading
TEMPLE EMANUEL OF BEVERLY HILLS Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation March 30, 2017 CLICK TO VIEW Yishai Fleisher, the spokesperson for the Hebron Jewish community, versus J Street’s Alan Elsner, on the future of Israel … Continue reading
Read Yishai’s “A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future” published last month in the New York Times for fresh ideas moving forward.
Yishai Fleisher, International Spokesman for Hebron Jewish Community, running for Knesset on Zehut party list
ARUTZ SHEVA Zehut party candidate: ‘More Zionism, Less Cynicism’ by Mordechai Sones February 27, 2017 …The New York Times recently published an article by Fleisher entitled A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future, in which he decried the two-state solution and … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Goodbye, President Obama: Parting Words From an Israeli Settler by Yishai Fleisher January 18, 2017 Dear President Obama…I wanted to say goodbye and show you the respect due to a tenacious adversary. Many US Jews, and even a few … Continue reading
“The truck-rammer who killed the soldiers on Sunday, was a resident of the adjacent Arab neighborhood of Jabel Mukaber, which also looks over the Old City. This strategic area, which is within the borders of municipal Israeli Jerusalem, is a cesspool of jihadism”
ALGEMEINER The 10th of Tevet Strikes Again by Yishai Fleisher January 10, 2017 …We Israelis recognize our country to be many things: the start-up nation, a state of social justice and a liberal Western democracy. But we are losing our narrative as an ancient … Continue reading
Yishai Fleisher’s message to every Jihadist terrorist: “When you come to Israel to harm our civilians, you’re going to lose your life”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu calls to pardon Elor Azaria after Hebron manslaughter conviction by Herb Keinon January 4, 2017 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu characterized the manslaughter conviction handed down to Elor Azaria as a “difficult and painful day for all of … Continue reading