Most Clicked This Week
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Pro-Iranian militias in Iraq lead mob attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following US strikes
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Writings of prospective Boston University professor Sarah Ihmoud "not simply anti-Israeli, but blatantly anti-Semitic, unsupported by facts and don't merit ‘academic scholarship’ status”
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading
“A few years back, another Hebron Arab, Muhammad Jabber, went out on a limb for peace and suffered (i.e. humiliated and tortured by the Palestinian Authority) as a result”
DAILY WIRE The Fascinating First-Person Tale Of The Kosher Iftar Of Hebron, Israel by Yishai Fleisher May 31, 2019 A few weeks ago, the leaders of the Jewish community of Hebron, Israel got an invitation to an Iftar celebration — … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE The Clash Of American Liberal Jewry And Israeli Nationalism by Yishai Fleisher April 30, 2019 …In this light, Israeli support of the current American president makes sense: Trump is understood to be a determined, defense-minded fellow sovereign, a … Continue reading
The Otzma Drama: “Two-State-Solutionists plan to kick Jews out of their homes in the newly minted State of Palestine, as they have done before in the Gaza Strip. Isn’t this a form of ethnic cleansing?”
FORWARD The Left’s Hypocritical Rage Against ‘Jewish Power’ by Yishai Fleisher February 21, 2019 Wednesday’s report that, at the urging of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Kahane-legacy Otzma party would be included in his coalition unleashed a furor on … Continue reading
Hebron: “Following Israel’s expulsion of TIPH observer force, Palestinian activists try filling the void by launching their own patrols to document alleged Israeli settler violence”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) In Hebron, Palestinians patrol in place of ousted foreign monitors by Associated Press and Israel Hayom Staff February 15, 2019 Following Israel’s expulsion of an international observer force from the West Bank city of Hebron, Palestinian … Continue reading
New Yorker article “full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light”
DAILY WIRE The New Yorker Promotes Far-Left, Radical Islamist Team-Up Against Israel by Yishai Fleisher January 28, 2019 Recently, The New Yorker printed a hit-piece against the Jews living in the heart of Judea entitled, “A Guided Tour of Hebron, from Two … Continue reading