Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
Rabbi Fleisher of Hebron: Israelis need to tell the Palestinians, “It’s our land and you are a guest”
JERUSALEM POST Left-Wing MK Encounters Hostile Audience at Israeli-Palestinian Debate by Kelly Hartog November 21, 2017 … [Rabbi Yishai] Fleisher said that he speaks with Arabs all the time, and tells them that Israel has defeated all the Arab nations … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Two Jewish nations, one flag by Yishai Fleisher July 13, 2017 Christiane Amanpour was on my balcony scanning the Mount of Olives and the Temple Mount with her eyes. The CNN journalist had come to my home to … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading
REUTERS Settlement tours: a new frontline in Israel’s ideological conflict by Yuval Ben-David June 19, 2017 The heart of the old city of Hebron is divided, with Israeli military checkpoints, mechanical turnstiles and closed-circuit cameras controlling the movement of Palestinians in … Continue reading
Fleisher: “Just as the settlers refuse to be cut out of Israeli politics and the Israeli conversation” they’d also like a seat at the AIPAC table
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC 2017 – 4th Pilgrimage Holiday by Yishai Fleisher April 11, 2017 …Yet inside the convention AIPAC’s main argument for the legitimacy of the Jewish state was Israel’s amazing technology – no answer to the recurring claims of … Continue reading
TEMPLE EMANUEL OF BEVERLY HILLS Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation March 30, 2017 CLICK TO VIEW Yishai Fleisher, the spokesperson for the Hebron Jewish community, versus J Street’s Alan Elsner, on the future of Israel … Continue reading
Read Yishai’s “A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future” published last month in the New York Times for fresh ideas moving forward.