Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- Yishai on Vice News: A City Divided - Jerusalem's Most Contested Neighborhood [VIDEO]
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
JEWISH PRESS Israelis to Celebrate Biblical Ingathering, on Aliyah Day by Hana Levi Julian October 11, 2021 On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, the nation of Israel will celebrate Aliyah Day. It is not by … Continue reading
Palestinian businessman Ashraf Jabari: “It was a subtle celebration of thoughtful conversation, mutual respect and heritage-enhanced relationships. These are the building blocks of the emergent Israeli-Palestinian market”
JNS Iftar gathering in Hebron shows commonalities between Israelis and Palestinians by Josh Hasten April 21, 2021 As the sun was setting over the ancient city of Hebron signifying the end of another day of fasting for devout Muslims during … Continue reading
MIRYAM INSTITUTE presents Settle for More: The Future of the Jewish Presence in Judea Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9am PDT, 11am CDT, 12noon EDT, 7pm IT with Yishai Fleisher, International Spokesperson, Jewish Community of Hebron and Benjamin Anthony, Co-Founder … Continue reading
“It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
NEWSWEEK After Trump, Israel’s Claim To Truth Is Stronger by Yishai Fleisher January 19, 2021 …As The Times of Israel’s David Horovitz has written: “Israel’s White House ally is a figure of shame, and all who have celebrated associating with … Continue reading
#YishaiFleisher: ‘Soon, #Hebron will have space for 30 new families to live and thrive in the City of Abraham”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) New housing permits in Hebron expected to bolster Jewish presence in city by Israel Kasnett , JNS and ILH Staff November 10, 2020 Hebron’s Jewish residential section may finally witness new construction underway for … Continue reading
MIRYAM INSTITUTE Ten takeaways from the UAE-Israel Announcement by Benjamin Anthony August 17, 2020 …In no particular order, here are ten take away points to keep in mind: 1) By taking the issue of sovereignty off the table, the Israeli … Continue reading
Yishai Fleisher: “Many Arabs want Israeli residency, as opposed to full voting citizenship, and much prefer life in a Jewish Israel to a Palestine that is both jihadist and corrupt”
NEWSWEEK A Jewish State Beats Peter Beinart’s Bi-Nationalism by Yishai Fleisher July 17, 2020 The good news is that even Peter Beinart understands that the two-state solution is dead. The progressive public intellectual recently penned a New York Times op-ed … Continue reading
“With Pompeo’s statement, the U.S. reversed previous policy, declared its support for Israeli life in historic Judea and Samaria and tacitly backed the assertion of Israeli sovereignty at any time”
NEWSWEEK Trump is Better Than the Two-State Solution by Yishai Fleisher June 9, 2020 …With COVID-19 striking at the U.S. economy and riots breaking out in America’s cities, President Trump needs a win in Israel—not another headache. But the “Deal” … Continue reading
“As we mark Israeli independence this year, let us cast off the contrived U.N. narrative in which Israel was born into the inevitability of two states”
JNS San Remo: The original ‘deal of the century’ by Yishai Fleisher April 26, 2020 …For those who wish to see a “two-state solution” implemented, the idea that Israel was created through the U.N. partition vote is an indispensable narrative. … Continue reading
“Europe today is post-God, post-nationalism, post-family and post-Holocaust—and is therefore understandably at odds with the very concept of Israel”
JNS Why young Europeans can’t understand Israeli settlers by Yishai Fleisher February 13, 2020 …In my experience, this incomprehension of Jewish yearning for the land of Israel is a recurring phenomenon with young Europeans—the standard answers about Zionism simply do … Continue reading