Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
Yishai Fleisher: “Twice this summer, a number of students have filmed themselves walking off their Birthright trips”
FORWARD I’m A Settler Who Defends The Birthright Walkouts by Yishai Fleisher July 19, 2018 …But while many believe that IfNotNow’s left-wing walkouts of Birthright trips may be nothing more than a rude publicity stunt, there is something just and accurate … Continue reading
Katie Hopkins in Israel with Yishai Fleisher: Why Jewish youth flock to Hebron from around the world
JEWISH NEWS SYNDICATE To Michael Chabon, from biblical Hebron by Yishai Fleisher May 30, 2018 At a recent graduation of Hebrew Union College in Los Angeles, novelist Michael Chabon berated the Jewish community of Hebron…The IDF defends Hebron for two … Continue reading
Rabbi Fleisher of Hebron: Israelis need to tell the Palestinians, “It’s our land and you are a guest”
JERUSALEM POST Left-Wing MK Encounters Hostile Audience at Israeli-Palestinian Debate by Kelly Hartog November 21, 2017 … [Rabbi Yishai] Fleisher said that he speaks with Arabs all the time, and tells them that Israel has defeated all the Arab nations … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Two Jewish nations, one flag by Yishai Fleisher July 13, 2017 Christiane Amanpour was on my balcony scanning the Mount of Olives and the Temple Mount with her eyes. The CNN journalist had come to my home to … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading