Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
The Otzma Drama: “Two-State-Solutionists plan to kick Jews out of their homes in the newly minted State of Palestine, as they have done before in the Gaza Strip. Isn’t this a form of ethnic cleansing?”
FORWARD The Left’s Hypocritical Rage Against ‘Jewish Power’ by Yishai Fleisher February 21, 2019 Wednesday’s report that, at the urging of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Kahane-legacy Otzma party would be included in his coalition unleashed a furor on … Continue reading
Hebron: “Following Israel’s expulsion of TIPH observer force, Palestinian activists try filling the void by launching their own patrols to document alleged Israeli settler violence”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) In Hebron, Palestinians patrol in place of ousted foreign monitors by Associated Press and Israel Hayom Staff February 15, 2019 Following Israel’s expulsion of an international observer force from the West Bank city of Hebron, Palestinian … Continue reading
New Yorker article “full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light”
DAILY WIRE The New Yorker Promotes Far-Left, Radical Islamist Team-Up Against Israel by Yishai Fleisher January 28, 2019 Recently, The New Yorker printed a hit-piece against the Jews living in the heart of Judea entitled, “A Guided Tour of Hebron, from Two … Continue reading
“AIPAC only has fig-leaf tours of the heartland, and of the hundreds of speakers at their yearly Policy Conference, there are few representatives from Judea and Samaria, and fewer sessions dealing with the topic of the “settlements.”
FORWARD Angry That Airbnb Is Boycotting The Settlements? So Is Birthright by Yishai Fleisher December 3, 2018 …For all our righteous indignation at how Airbnb is treating Jewish homeowners in Judea and Samaria, Jewish organizations have been de-listing and de-platforming … Continue reading
Yishai Fleisher: “Twice this summer, a number of students have filmed themselves walking off their Birthright trips”
FORWARD I’m A Settler Who Defends The Birthright Walkouts by Yishai Fleisher July 19, 2018 …But while many believe that IfNotNow’s left-wing walkouts of Birthright trips may be nothing more than a rude publicity stunt, there is something just and accurate … Continue reading