Most Clicked This Week
- Nazi Concentration Camps on British Soil
- Kathy Griffin “culturally appropriates” an Islamist executioner, yet there’s no outcry from the left
- EVENT Chicago Private Premiere and Reception for "When the Smoke Clears: A Story of Brotherhood, Resilience and Hope" [VIDEO]
- BDS: "#UNHRC's effort to create a database of companies working in and with Israel is being viewed by pro-Israel leaders as an effort to intimidate Israeli and Western businesses"
- More Arabs standing up for Israel
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Intersectionality: "The essence of anti-Semitism is the bigoted claim that if there is a problem, then Jews must be its cause"
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
JERUSALEM POST Two Jewish nations, one flag by Yishai Fleisher July 13, 2017 Christiane Amanpour was on my balcony scanning the Mount of Olives and the Temple Mount with her eyes. The CNN journalist had come to my home to … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading
REUTERS Settlement tours: a new frontline in Israel’s ideological conflict by Yuval Ben-David June 19, 2017 The heart of the old city of Hebron is divided, with Israeli military checkpoints, mechanical turnstiles and closed-circuit cameras controlling the movement of Palestinians in … Continue reading
Fleisher: “Just as the settlers refuse to be cut out of Israeli politics and the Israeli conversation” they’d also like a seat at the AIPAC table
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC 2017 – 4th Pilgrimage Holiday by Yishai Fleisher April 11, 2017 …Yet inside the convention AIPAC’s main argument for the legitimacy of the Jewish state was Israel’s amazing technology – no answer to the recurring claims of … Continue reading
TEMPLE EMANUEL OF BEVERLY HILLS Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation March 30, 2017 CLICK TO VIEW Yishai Fleisher, the spokesperson for the Hebron Jewish community, versus J Street’s Alan Elsner, on the future of Israel … Continue reading
Read Yishai’s “A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future” published last month in the New York Times for fresh ideas moving forward.
Yishai Fleisher, International Spokesman for Hebron Jewish Community, running for Knesset on Zehut party list
ARUTZ SHEVA Zehut party candidate: ‘More Zionism, Less Cynicism’ by Mordechai Sones February 27, 2017 …The New York Times recently published an article by Fleisher entitled A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future, in which he decried the two-state solution and … Continue reading