Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Yishai Fleisher
REUTERS Settlement tours: a new frontline in Israel’s ideological conflict by Yuval Ben-David June 19, 2017 The heart of the old city of Hebron is divided, with Israeli military checkpoints, mechanical turnstiles and closed-circuit cameras controlling the movement of Palestinians in … Continue reading
Fleisher: “Just as the settlers refuse to be cut out of Israeli politics and the Israeli conversation” they’d also like a seat at the AIPAC table
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC 2017 – 4th Pilgrimage Holiday by Yishai Fleisher April 11, 2017 …Yet inside the convention AIPAC’s main argument for the legitimacy of the Jewish state was Israel’s amazing technology – no answer to the recurring claims of … Continue reading
TEMPLE EMANUEL OF BEVERLY HILLS Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation March 30, 2017 CLICK TO VIEW Yishai Fleisher, the spokesperson for the Hebron Jewish community, versus J Street’s Alan Elsner, on the future of Israel … Continue reading
Read Yishai’s “A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future” published last month in the New York Times for fresh ideas moving forward.
Yishai Fleisher, International Spokesman for Hebron Jewish Community, running for Knesset on Zehut party list
ARUTZ SHEVA Zehut party candidate: ‘More Zionism, Less Cynicism’ by Mordechai Sones February 27, 2017 …The New York Times recently published an article by Fleisher entitled A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future, in which he decried the two-state solution and … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Goodbye, President Obama: Parting Words From an Israeli Settler by Yishai Fleisher January 18, 2017 Dear President Obama…I wanted to say goodbye and show you the respect due to a tenacious adversary. Many US Jews, and even a few … Continue reading
“The truck-rammer who killed the soldiers on Sunday, was a resident of the adjacent Arab neighborhood of Jabel Mukaber, which also looks over the Old City. This strategic area, which is within the borders of municipal Israeli Jerusalem, is a cesspool of jihadism”
ALGEMEINER The 10th of Tevet Strikes Again by Yishai Fleisher January 10, 2017 …We Israelis recognize our country to be many things: the start-up nation, a state of social justice and a liberal Western democracy. But we are losing our narrative as an ancient … Continue reading