Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Jon Stewart
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Dorothy Rabinowitz August 6, 2015 There was never any mistaking the aura of confident superiority from the host of ‘The Daily Show.’ …..Since demonizing the other side has so long been a specialty of “The Daily … Continue reading
SALON by Jeffrey Tayler June 7, 2015 Progressive critics enamored of the semantically fraudulent junk label “Islamophobe” are de facto aiding the assassins of free-thinkers, abetting the oppressors of women, and shielding razor-happy butchers slicing off the clitorises of little … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Jamie Weinstein January 13, 2015 When in doubt, blame Israel — at least that seems to be the habit of America’s least respected former president. In the wake of the Islamist terror attacks in France against cartoonists and … Continue reading
MIDA.ORG by Noga Arbell October 13, 2014 Israeli hasbara fails for one simple reason: people who obsessively try to justify themselves sound like someone who really does need to apologize • Sovereign states do not jump through hoops, explain or ask … Continue reading
PICK-OF-THE-DAY…Want Proportionality? Give Israel 22 Countries. Spare us the pieties and righteous indignation of Europe.
ARUTZ SHEVA July 17, 2014 by Jack Engelhard Europe is in an uproar. Frankfurt, Germany is rioting, along with France, the UK and in other places where it’s Springtime for Hitler all over again. But even over here in America … Continue reading
Smug Jon Stewart — so funny, so wrong on Israel-Gaza. He helps low-information viewers stay that way.
TIMES OF ISRAEL by David Horovitz July 16, 2014 It’s an asymmetrical war, all right. But America’s satirical news host has got it the wrong way around. That Jon Stewart, he’s sooooo funny. Just watch his amusing take on the current … Continue reading