Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
- Media ignore Farrakhan's Chicago speech blaming Jews for society's problems
Tag Archives: terrorists
Unmasking #BDS warfare: “Out of the 13 NGOs examined, the report identifies more than 100 connections between BDS organizations and terrorists”
CBN NEWS Terrorists in Suits’: Senior Leaders of Anti-Israel BDS Groups Tied to Palestinian Terror by Emily Jones February 4, 2019 Israel’s Strategic Affairs Ministry says dozens of leaders of the global Boycott, Divest, and Sanction (BDS) movement against Israel … Continue reading
Terror Enablers: Why do US taxpayers continue underwriting Palestinian Authority payments to families of terrorists?
OBSERVER GOP Senators Demand Palestinians Stop Rewarding Terrorism by Paul Miller December 5, 2016 …Receiving over $300 million in 2016 for aid from the U.S., $550 million the previous year, Palestinian terrorists and their families receive a monthly stipend for … Continue reading
GATESTONE More Lies from Abbas about The “Intifada” by Bassam Tawil December 17, 2015 Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas now wants us to believe that the Palestinian “youths,” who are sent out to murder Jewish soldiers and civilians, are acting out … Continue reading
MEDIAITE CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield: Should We Ban Jews Since They’ve Committed Terrorist Attacks? by Andrew Husband December 8, 2015 CNN Legal View anchor Ashleigh Banfield and former Ronald Reagan White House administrator Jeffrey Lord argued vehemently over whether or not Republican presidential candidate Donald … Continue reading
GATESTONE Longtime Belgian Mayor: A Godfather of Jihad? by Stefan Frank November 27, 2015 …The majority of the terrorists who have appeared in Europe in recent times originated from a single neighborhood, six square-kilometers in size — an astounding concentration. … Continue reading