Most Clicked This Week
- Examples of how Palestinians are incited to murder
- #HamasTerror plot: "The planned attacks included kidnappings, stabbings and shootings, along with efforts to recruit more terrorists to carry out attacks"
- Rashida, we can't hear you...Police threaten to arrest members of al-Qaws, Palestinian LGBT group
- E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it's only with Israel they draw the line.
- "Overreach by Israel’s Rabbinate has turned marriage into a symbol of dissatisfaction with religious authority and a key issue in the upcoming election"
- StandWithUS Annual Gala Sunday November 9 Honors Janice & Steve Hefter
- An Arab Muslim in the #IDF speaks out [VIDEO]
- “Nor are these imams unusual; most Israeli Arabs shun violence”
Tag Archives: Camp Ramah
Camp Ramah counselor “said she was prohibited from attending future Israel programming and removed from the role after she told campers she opposed Israel’s West Bank occupation”
JTA Ramah camp denies it removed a counselor because of her views on Israel by Ben Sales August 7, 2019 A Conservative Jewish summer camp is denying that it makes personnel decisions based on politics after a senior staff member … Continue reading
Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions “into the hands of Jewish antisemites”
JERUSALEM POST If Not Now, then When? by Caroline Glick June 7, 2018 …Over the past two decades, the major disputes among and within American Jewish groups have revolved around two main issues. First, they faced the challenge of skyrocketing … Continue reading