Most Clicked This Week
- Comedian Owen Benjamin: "So when I criticize the Jew, you realize I’m criticizing the most racist people on the planet"
- Ukraine has less antisemitism than most of Europe...“The times of pogroms are over”
- YouTubes on Israel
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
Tag Archives: Nakba Day
Since 1977, “The UN has observed “International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People” every year on November 29th…“day of mourning and a day of grief””
FRONT PAGE MAG U.N. Israel-Bashing Day by Joseph Klein November 30, 2018 …To assuage its grief, the UN General Assembly passes annually a series of blatantly one-sided anti-Israel resolutions, which have deliberately overlooked decades of Palestinian terrorism aimed at killing … Continue reading
#BrownUniversity alumni petition #Hillel chapter to not celebrate #Israel Independence Day with a #NakbaDay event, but to no avail
THE FORWARD Despite Withdrawal of Hillel Support, Jewish Students Hold Nakba Commemoration Event by Helen Chernikoff May 12, 2016 Jewish students at Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design decided to hold a May 11 event at their Hillel … Continue reading
SARAH HONIG’S BLOG May 14, 2015 Delegitimization provides the sociopsychological rationale, the moral and discursive basis to harm the delegitimized group, even in the most inhumane ways… Delegitimized groups are rhetorically constructed as worthy targets of violence. —The Oxford Handbook … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Joshua Levitt May 28, 2014 Hours upon hours of security camera footage of the supposed ‘Nakba Day’ deaths of two Palestinian Arabs, in Bitunia, raised further doubts over the allegations that the two teenagers were actually shot by … Continue reading