Most Clicked This Week
- Australian Prime Minister steps up for Israel: “In the past, we had abstained on these UN resolutions. Not anymore. And not on my watch going forward”
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- SNL takes on Prophet Muhammad Cartoons
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Long Live the Ideals of Ze’ev Jabotinsky
- More AIPAC moments [VIDEO]
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
Tag Archives: Nakba Day
Since 1977, “The UN has observed “International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People” every year on November 29th…“day of mourning and a day of grief””
FRONT PAGE MAG U.N. Israel-Bashing Day by Joseph Klein November 30, 2018 …To assuage its grief, the UN General Assembly passes annually a series of blatantly one-sided anti-Israel resolutions, which have deliberately overlooked decades of Palestinian terrorism aimed at killing … Continue reading
#BrownUniversity alumni petition #Hillel chapter to not celebrate #Israel Independence Day with a #NakbaDay event, but to no avail
THE FORWARD Despite Withdrawal of Hillel Support, Jewish Students Hold Nakba Commemoration Event by Helen Chernikoff May 12, 2016 Jewish students at Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design decided to hold a May 11 event at their Hillel … Continue reading
SARAH HONIG’S BLOG May 14, 2015 Delegitimization provides the sociopsychological rationale, the moral and discursive basis to harm the delegitimized group, even in the most inhumane ways… Delegitimized groups are rhetorically constructed as worthy targets of violence. —The Oxford Handbook … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Joshua Levitt May 28, 2014 Hours upon hours of security camera footage of the supposed ‘Nakba Day’ deaths of two Palestinian Arabs, in Bitunia, raised further doubts over the allegations that the two teenagers were actually shot by … Continue reading