Most Clicked This Week
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- “The claim that Israeli settlements are illegal was flimsy in 1978 and is ridiculous in 2019”
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--facilitated by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- Meghan Markle has dragged across the Atlantic a garbage truck full of the most emetic US wokeness
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- Netanyahu indicted
Tag Archives: Nakba Day
Since 1977, “The UN has observed “International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People” every year on November 29th…“day of mourning and a day of grief””
FRONT PAGE MAG U.N. Israel-Bashing Day by Joseph Klein November 30, 2018 …To assuage its grief, the UN General Assembly passes annually a series of blatantly one-sided anti-Israel resolutions, which have deliberately overlooked decades of Palestinian terrorism aimed at killing … Continue reading
#BrownUniversity alumni petition #Hillel chapter to not celebrate #Israel Independence Day with a #NakbaDay event, but to no avail
THE FORWARD Despite Withdrawal of Hillel Support, Jewish Students Hold Nakba Commemoration Event by Helen Chernikoff May 12, 2016 Jewish students at Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design decided to hold a May 11 event at their Hillel … Continue reading
SARAH HONIG’S BLOG May 14, 2015 Delegitimization provides the sociopsychological rationale, the moral and discursive basis to harm the delegitimized group, even in the most inhumane ways… Delegitimized groups are rhetorically constructed as worthy targets of violence. —The Oxford Handbook … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Joshua Levitt May 28, 2014 Hours upon hours of security camera footage of the supposed ‘Nakba Day’ deaths of two Palestinian Arabs, in Bitunia, raised further doubts over the allegations that the two teenagers were actually shot by … Continue reading