Most Clicked This Week
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- "After delays, ministers approve return of much of Israel's economy under restrictions; studies to resume for grades 7-10 and in universities, colleges"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- Nikki Haley asks "If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Covid-19
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel reopens stores, malls, gyms Sunday in major easing of COVID restrictions by Staff February 20, 2021 Israel is set to roll back some of the major restrictions imposed in late December as part of a third … Continue reading
“In the most extensive real-world test so far, Israel has demonstrated that a robust coronavirus vaccination program can have a quick and powerful impact, showing the world a plausible way out of the pandemic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel set to open stores, gyms and culture Sunday in major move toward normalcy February 15, 2021 The coronavirus cabinet has agreed on an arrangement that will see stores, gyms, hotels, sporting events and culture institutions reopen … Continue reading
“Yesterday, 70,000 citizens in Israel were vaccinated. Yesterday, 5,993 tested positive; rate of positive tests stands at 6.1%”
ARUTZ SHEVA 44% of those aged 60 and over vaccinated against COVID-19 by Orly Harari January 2, 2021 Yesterday, 70,000 people in Israel were vaccinated, according to data published today in a situation assessment by the Ministry of Health. 44% … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu, Edelstein kick off Israel’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman December 19, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Health Minister Yuli Edelstein received the first doses of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine in Israel at an event that … Continue reading
“We hear a lot of the talk about how the deaths in Florida were ‘preventable’. What about the ones in Illinois?”
FEDERALIST Why Is Big Media Hiding That Illinois Has Far More COVID Cases Than Florida? Because Illinois Has A Democrat In Charge And Tighter Lockdowns by Jordan Davidson November 27, 2020 …Months after outlets such as CNN, NPR, the Washington … Continue reading
“The fact that our political leaders and other members of the alleged elite consistently flout the rules they lay down for the rest of us shows that they know those rules are bullshit”
POWERLINE COVID Hypocrisy Is the Least Of It by John Hinderaker November 21, 2020 Gavin Newsom’s infamous dinner with lobbyists at the French Laundry is the latest example of a political leader who prescribes rules for the rest of us, … Continue reading
“New rapid #COVID test “a shining example of how fruitful collaboration in science and technology between Israel and India can be”
JERUSALEM POST India-Israel 30-second coronavirus test should be ‘ready in days’ by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman October 10, 2020 A 30-second coronavirus detection test being developed by India and Israel should be ready in “a matter of days,” Israeli Ambassador to India … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Why Won’t the Media Listen to These Scientists? by James Freeman October 6, 2020 This week dozens of esteemed medical experts with blue-chip academic credentials published a warning about the destructive policies adopted to address Covid-19. Since … Continue reading
“The ineffectiveness of the lockdown could be explained by the community spread taking place within households, but it is clear that an extension of the lockdown is essential”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Ministers deliberate next step after experts warn lockdown having minimal effect by Ariel Kahana and Maytal Yasur Beit-Or September 30, 2020 The special ministerial committee on the coronavirus crisis met on Wednesday in order … Continue reading