Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Covid-19
“Even cautious epidemiologists say that Israel can breathe easier and that the country is showing what other nations can expect if they can keep on vaccinating”
WASHINGTON POST With most adults now vaccinated, Israelis are busting loose by Steve Hendrix and Shira Rubin April 21, 2021 Israel is partying like it’s 2019. With most adults now vaccinated against the coronavirus and restrictions falling away — including … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel reopens stores, malls, gyms Sunday in major easing of COVID restrictions by Staff February 20, 2021 Israel is set to roll back some of the major restrictions imposed in late December as part of a third … Continue reading
“In the most extensive real-world test so far, Israel has demonstrated that a robust coronavirus vaccination program can have a quick and powerful impact, showing the world a plausible way out of the pandemic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel set to open stores, gyms and culture Sunday in major move toward normalcy February 15, 2021 The coronavirus cabinet has agreed on an arrangement that will see stores, gyms, hotels, sporting events and culture institutions reopen … Continue reading
“Yesterday, 70,000 citizens in Israel were vaccinated. Yesterday, 5,993 tested positive; rate of positive tests stands at 6.1%”
ARUTZ SHEVA 44% of those aged 60 and over vaccinated against COVID-19 by Orly Harari January 2, 2021 Yesterday, 70,000 people in Israel were vaccinated, according to data published today in a situation assessment by the Ministry of Health. 44% … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu, Edelstein kick off Israel’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman December 19, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Health Minister Yuli Edelstein received the first doses of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine in Israel at an event that … Continue reading
“We hear a lot of the talk about how the deaths in Florida were ‘preventable’. What about the ones in Illinois?”
FEDERALIST Why Is Big Media Hiding That Illinois Has Far More COVID Cases Than Florida? Because Illinois Has A Democrat In Charge And Tighter Lockdowns by Jordan Davidson November 27, 2020 …Months after outlets such as CNN, NPR, the Washington … Continue reading
“The fact that our political leaders and other members of the alleged elite consistently flout the rules they lay down for the rest of us shows that they know those rules are bullshit”
POWERLINE COVID Hypocrisy Is the Least Of It by John Hinderaker November 21, 2020 Gavin Newsom’s infamous dinner with lobbyists at the French Laundry is the latest example of a political leader who prescribes rules for the rest of us, … Continue reading
“New rapid #COVID test “a shining example of how fruitful collaboration in science and technology between Israel and India can be”
JERUSALEM POST India-Israel 30-second coronavirus test should be ‘ready in days’ by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman October 10, 2020 A 30-second coronavirus detection test being developed by India and Israel should be ready in “a matter of days,” Israeli Ambassador to India … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Why Won’t the Media Listen to These Scientists? by James Freeman October 6, 2020 This week dozens of esteemed medical experts with blue-chip academic credentials published a warning about the destructive policies adopted to address Covid-19. Since … Continue reading
“The ineffectiveness of the lockdown could be explained by the community spread taking place within households, but it is clear that an extension of the lockdown is essential”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Ministers deliberate next step after experts warn lockdown having minimal effect by Ariel Kahana and Maytal Yasur Beit-Or September 30, 2020 The special ministerial committee on the coronavirus crisis met on Wednesday in order … Continue reading