Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: Islamic Jihad
“With Tehran’s fingerprints on Hamas rockets, countries in the region know they may be next. So why is Biden so keen for a rapprochement with Iran?”
TIME OF ISRAEL The Arab street is quiet – and the reason is Iran by Andrew D. Lappin May 13, 2021 Ramez al-Halabi, a Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) official, in a television broadcast from Iraq on May 7th, brazenly disclosed … Continue reading
Hamas and Islamic Jihad “see Soleimani as a hero because of his role in providing the Gaza-based terror groups with cash and weapons in order to continue their jihad against Israel and Jews”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why Terrorists Support Mass Murderers by Khaled Abu Toameh March 12, 2021 While many Palestinians hold Iran’s slain military commander Qassem Soleimani responsible for committing massacres against Palestinians and Arabs, especially in war-torn Syria, the Palestinian Islamist groups … Continue reading
“Israel repeatedly urged Gaza’s rulers to stop Baha Abu al-Ata, but was ignored. Hamas was betting Israel wouldn’t dare eliminate him and risk a new conflict. It was wrong”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hamas let PIJ terror chief act with impunity; now it needs to control the flames by Avi Issacharoff November 12, 2019 Responsibility for the IDF’s elimination of Baha Abu al-Ata, the commander of the Islamic Jihad terror … Continue reading
#BDSFail “The decision came in response to a complaint from Shurat HaDin, an Israeli advocacy group that files lawsuits around the world against Israel’s foes”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US fundraising site suspends Palestinian boycott account by Josef Federman December 21, 2018 A U.S. software company [Donorbox] said Friday it blocked the fundraising account of the Palestinian-led boycott [BDS] movement against Israel following a complaint by a … Continue reading
“Israeli military spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel Jonathan Conricus accused Syria and Iran of involvement in the rocket attack”
ALGEMEINER Islamic Jihad Declares Ceasefire After Firing 30 Rockets at Israel, Massive Retaliation by Reuters and Algemeiner Staff October 27, 2018 Palestinian terrorist group Islamic Jihad said on Saturday that it would halt attacks into Israel from the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“Israel is pointing a finger at Iran for being behind the most serious escalation on it’s southern front in four years” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Iran is the culprit behind Tuesday’s Gaza rocket barrage, Israel says by Anna Ahronheim May 30, 2018 …Less than a month after Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps fired 32 rockets toward Israel’s northern Golan Heights, the Iranian-funded Islamic Jihad … Continue reading
CHANNEL 1 June 1, 2016 by Yuval King The following is a translated report by Israel’s channel 1 news of a kindergarten graduation party held in Gaza, courtesy of the Islamic Jihad movement. This is but one of many examples … Continue reading
Though Palestinians refuse to acknowledge Israel as the Jewish State, it’s perfectly reasonable that Palestine be the Palestinian State. In a similar vein, Abbas Rejects ‘Two States’ if One is ‘Jewish’ ISRAEL HAYOM by Daniel Siryoti June 21, 2015 A senior … Continue reading
Netanyahu expected to recommend acceptance of Egyptian ceasefire proposal. It’s Groundhog Day. Again.
JERUSALEM POST by Khaled Abu Toameh July 14, 2014 Security cabinet to meet at 7 a.m; Egyptian initiative calls for end of all “hostilities” from both sides, meeting in Cairo within 48 hours after quiet restored. The Egyptian government on … Continue reading