Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Islamic Jihad
#BDSFail “The decision came in response to a complaint from Shurat HaDin, an Israeli advocacy group that files lawsuits around the world against Israel’s foes”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US fundraising site suspends Palestinian boycott account by Josef Federman December 21, 2018 A U.S. software company [Donorbox] said Friday it blocked the fundraising account of the Palestinian-led boycott [BDS] movement against Israel following a complaint by a … Continue reading
“Israeli military spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel Jonathan Conricus accused Syria and Iran of involvement in the rocket attack”
ALGEMEINER Islamic Jihad Declares Ceasefire After Firing 30 Rockets at Israel, Massive Retaliation by Reuters and Algemeiner Staff October 27, 2018 Palestinian terrorist group Islamic Jihad said on Saturday that it would halt attacks into Israel from the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“Israel is pointing a finger at Iran for being behind the most serious escalation on it’s southern front in four years” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Iran is the culprit behind Tuesday’s Gaza rocket barrage, Israel says by Anna Ahronheim May 30, 2018 …Less than a month after Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps fired 32 rockets toward Israel’s northern Golan Heights, the Iranian-funded Islamic Jihad … Continue reading
CHANNEL 1 June 1, 2016 by Yuval King The following is a translated report by Israel’s channel 1 news of a kindergarten graduation party held in Gaza, courtesy of the Islamic Jihad movement. This is but one of many examples … Continue reading
Though Palestinians refuse to acknowledge Israel as the Jewish State, it’s perfectly reasonable that Palestine be the Palestinian State. In a similar vein, Abbas Rejects ‘Two States’ if One is ‘Jewish’ ISRAEL HAYOM by Daniel Siryoti June 21, 2015 A senior … Continue reading
Netanyahu expected to recommend acceptance of Egyptian ceasefire proposal. It’s Groundhog Day. Again.
JERUSALEM POST by Khaled Abu Toameh July 14, 2014 Security cabinet to meet at 7 a.m; Egyptian initiative calls for end of all “hostilities” from both sides, meeting in Cairo within 48 hours after quiet restored. The Egyptian government on … Continue reading