Most Clicked This Week
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- “The job of the Jewish people is to pray for the good of the entire world”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill "part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
Tag Archives: Union of Reform Judaism
“The Reform Movement–and 80 percent of American Jewry–has ceded sovereignty over Jerusalem to the Palestinians” [VIDEO]
COMMENTARY Reform Movement Backs Palestinians against Israel on Jerusalem by Evelyn Gordon December 6, 2017 That Arab and European leaders are protesting President Trump’s intent to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is no surprise. Nor is it any surprise that … Continue reading
Lappin: “As a Reform Jew who has devoted a great deal of time and financial resources to the goal of enhancing Jewish continuity, I now affirm these truths: Diaspora Jews need Israel…and Israel’s Arab neighbors need Israel”
JEWISH JOURNAL The reformation of a Reform Jew by Andrew D. Lappin July 13, 2016 …Fortunately, outside of the URJ and the European Union, the rush of the previous decade to a hastily jury-rigged two-state solution has all but fully … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan Tobin August 23, 2015 From the point of view of those opposed to the Iran nuclear deal, the decision of the Union of Reform Judaism (URJ) to sit out the battle is not the worst possible outcome. … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST By Daniel Gordis April 24, 2014 It’s easier to say “Israel should do something” than to tell us what. [Eric Yoffie], our self-appointed Socrates (formerly president of the Union for Reform Judaism) now spends his time with the conscience-afflicted … Continue reading