Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Search posts by category
- Follow ArchitectGuy on WordPress.com
Tags#IranDeal #PalestinianTerror ADL AIPAC Alan Dershowitz anti-Semitism Barack Obama BDS Benjamin Netanyahu Boycott Divest Sanctions CAMERA Caroline Glick Chicago Democrats Donald Trump Egypt Europe European Union Fatah France Gaza Germany Hamas Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Holocaust IDF Iran Iran Deal Iraq ISIS Islam Islamic State JCPOA Jerusalem Jewish Voice for Peace John Kerry J Street Judea Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas Muslim Brotherhood Muslims New York Times Nuclear Palestine Palestinian Palestinian Authority Palestinians Paris President Barack Obama Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Refugees Republicans Russia Samaria Saudi Arabia Secretary of State John Kerry StandWithUs Students for Justice in Palestine Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terror Terrorism Turkey Two State Solution United Nations United States US Congress US State Department Vladimir Putin West Bank White House Zionism