Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Search posts by category
- Follow ArchitectGuy on WordPress.com
Tags#IranDeal #PalestinianTerror ADL AIPAC Alan Dershowitz anti-Semitism Barack Obama BDS Benjamin Netanyahu Boycott Divest Sanctions CAMERA Caroline Glick Chicago Democrats Donald Trump Egypt Europe European Union Fatah France Gaza Germany Hamas Hezbollah Hillary Clinton Holocaust IDF Iran Iran Deal Iraq ISIS Islam Islamic State JCPOA Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan J Street Judea Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas Muslim Brotherhood Muslims New York Times Nuclear Palestine Palestinian Palestinian Authority Palestinians Paris President Barack Obama Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Refugees Republicans Russia Samaria Saudi Arabia Secretary of State John Kerry StandWithUs Students for Justice in Palestine Syria Tel Aviv terror Terrorism Turkey Two State Solution United Nations United States US Congress US State Department Vladimir Putin West Bank White House Yishai Fleisher Zionism