Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Zionism
“We need to remind people that #Zionism is the first successful indigenous movement of a dispossessed and colonized people regaining sovereignty in their indigenous homeland”
FORWARD The Tribal Case for Israel by Micha Danzig and Yirmiyahu Danzig April 6, 2017 Supporting Israel means supporting indigenous rights. Despite the obviousness and the power of this statement, much of the rhetoric used by the pro-Israel community revolve … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘Big Bang’ star Mayim Bialik disputes Palestinian activist’s claim that Zionists can’t be feminists by Jessica Chasmar March 17, 2017 “The Big Bang Theory” star Mayim Bialik has fired back at a recent claim by Palestinian activist Linda … Continue reading
“Many American left-liberal Jews believe that Israel only deserves to exist…if Israel serves as a ‘light unto the nations…’ and is ethically perfect”
JEWISH VOICE NY Does Israel Only Have the Right to Exist if it is Perfect? by Phyllis Chesler March 15, 2017 As someone who has long been on record as both a feminist and a Zionist, I know how hard … Continue reading
“It’s refreshing, in a world rife with anti-Zionist propaganda, to read a book written by someone who actually thinks Israel was a good, indeed a grand idea”
FREE BEACON Israel, In One Volume Review: Daniel Gordis, ‘Israel: A Concise History of a Nation Reborn’ by David Isaac October 28, 2016 …Daniel Gordis describes the Jews’ return to their homeland as “one of the great dramas” of human … Continue reading
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot attacked as ‘Zionist’ on Twitter by JTA July 28, 2016 Gal Gadot, who will star in the upcoming “Wonder Woman” feature film, is being attacked on Twitter for being a “Zionist.” Gadot, who was a … Continue reading
“In order to attack an idea [e.g. tribalism] they first define it as something between torturing puppies and murdering old ladies”
ELDER OF ZIYON Kumbaya versus Naomi Shemer by Vic Rosenthal July 26, 2016 …When a people has a sovereign state, it is called a nation-state. A people can exist before the state and create it, as in the case of … Continue reading