Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: Zionism
“Who else but an anti-Semite would feel threatened by the Star of David, an age-old symbol of a faith and a people?”
HUFFINGTON POST Time to Call Out Activists’ Anti-Semitic Bigotry by Rabbi Abraham Cooper July 5, 2017 …Two days after the incident, organizers of the Chicago Dyke March not only refused to apologize, they doubled down on their bigotry. They justified … Continue reading
FORWARD Are You Or Have You Ever Been A Zionist?’ A Letter To Chicago Dyke March by Helene Meyers June 30, 2017 …Your interrogation of women carrying Jewish Pride flags at the march this past weekend was a McCarthyist spectacle. … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
“If you read Ha’aretz or listen to liberal American Jews like Peter Beinart, you will probably get the idea that the Jewish state is tearing itself apart. But it isn’t, and both Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel are relatively happy and thriving”
ELDER OF ZIYON Being the nation-state of the Jewish people by Vic Rosenthal May 12, 2017 In April of this year, the UN released the 2017 World Happiness Report…Israel came in 12th out of the 156, beating the US which was in … Continue reading
“We need to remind people that #Zionism is the first successful indigenous movement of a dispossessed and colonized people regaining sovereignty in their indigenous homeland”
FORWARD The Tribal Case for Israel by Micha Danzig and Yirmiyahu Danzig April 6, 2017 Supporting Israel means supporting indigenous rights. Despite the obviousness and the power of this statement, much of the rhetoric used by the pro-Israel community revolve … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘Big Bang’ star Mayim Bialik disputes Palestinian activist’s claim that Zionists can’t be feminists by Jessica Chasmar March 17, 2017 “The Big Bang Theory” star Mayim Bialik has fired back at a recent claim by Palestinian activist Linda … Continue reading
“Many American left-liberal Jews believe that Israel only deserves to exist…if Israel serves as a ‘light unto the nations…’ and is ethically perfect”
JEWISH VOICE NY Does Israel Only Have the Right to Exist if it is Perfect? by Phyllis Chesler March 15, 2017 As someone who has long been on record as both a feminist and a Zionist, I know how hard … Continue reading