Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: Zionism
“Europe today is post-God, post-nationalism, post-family and post-Holocaust—and is therefore understandably at odds with the very concept of Israel”
JNS Why young Europeans can’t understand Israeli settlers by Yishai Fleisher February 13, 2020 …In my experience, this incomprehension of Jewish yearning for the land of Israel is a recurring phenomenon with young Europeans—the standard answers about Zionism simply do … Continue reading
Liberal Jewish seminaries that become woker-than-thou workshops risk losing their defining missions tomorrow – and will continue alienating Jews-in-the-pews today
JERUSALEM POST Are rabbinical schools becoming anti-Israel pulpits? by Gil Troy February 5, 2020 In 2011, when Rabbi Daniel Gordis highlighted “how lonely it can be for an unapologetically pro-Israel student at some of today’s rabbinical schools,” his Conservative and … Continue reading
“The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism’s fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) A great – but fragile – triumph of Zionism by Caroline B. Glick January 24, 2020 …The arrival of dozens of world leaders in Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit themselves … Continue reading
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Praises Israel for Passing Law Declaring Israel is a Jewish State by Morton A. Klein and Elizabeth Berney, Esq. July 20, 2018 …There have already been nonsensical, frightened left-wing, even anti-Semitic complaints. ZOA is compelled … Continue reading
#Stanford student: “I’m gonna physically fight Zionists on campus next year if someone comes at me with their ‘Israel is a democracy’ bullshit”
THE STANFORD DAILY Daoud’s Facebook post, originally threatening to ‘physically fight’ Zionists, sparks debate by Holden Foreman July 22, 2018 A Facebook post by Hamzeh Daoud ’20, in which he threatened to “physically fight” Zionist students, has sparked debate over not only … Continue reading
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
ISRAEL BLOGGER Myth #6: Zionism Versus Hamas – They’re [Somehow] Really the Same by Micha Mitch Danzig June 16, 2018 …First, my “cause” and the cause of most Jews and Zionists is to simply support the right of the Jewish … Continue reading