Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Zionism
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Praises Israel for Passing Law Declaring Israel is a Jewish State by Morton A. Klein and Elizabeth Berney, Esq. July 20, 2018 …There have already been nonsensical, frightened left-wing, even anti-Semitic complaints. ZOA is compelled … Continue reading
#Stanford student: “I’m gonna physically fight Zionists on campus next year if someone comes at me with their ‘Israel is a democracy’ bullshit”
THE STANFORD DAILY Daoud’s Facebook post, originally threatening to ‘physically fight’ Zionists, sparks debate by Holden Foreman July 22, 2018 A Facebook post by Hamzeh Daoud ’20, in which he threatened to “physically fight” Zionist students, has sparked debate over not only … Continue reading
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
ISRAEL BLOGGER Myth #6: Zionism Versus Hamas – They’re [Somehow] Really the Same by Micha Mitch Danzig June 16, 2018 …First, my “cause” and the cause of most Jews and Zionists is to simply support the right of the Jewish … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Why Israel ? by Ben Shapiro April 11, 2018 …But over the past few decades, too many Jews have forgotten about the practical need for the Jewish state. In the same way too many Jews ignored the Zionist … Continue reading
In President Abbas’s speech, he explains “why the conflict still rages after more than 100 years” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Moving the Palestinian leadership from rejectionism to recognition by Gregg Roman January 25, 2018 …Not once did Abbas mention the issues of land, borders, the settlements or the occupation. These are the issues that many in the West … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Anti-Israel San Francisco State Professor Is Always the Victim by Andrew E. Harrod December 27, 2017 …Rabab Abdulhadi later declared: “It is really important to contest the colonial narrative” of Zionism in the Holy Land, and celebrate the “multiple … Continue reading