Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Zionism
TABLET MAG Us and Them by Liel Leibovitz May 25, 2021 We’ve lived through skirmishes between Israelis and Palestinians before, but May 2021 felt different. It’s not only that the number of rockets lobbed at Israel, 4,360, marks an all-time … Continue reading
UNPACKED Professor Gil Troy’s essay “Why I am a Zionist”
“There are two sources for Israel’s claim to the West Bank. The first, and the most important, is the Mandate for Palestine, set up by the League of Nations in 1922, for the sole purpose of creating the Jewish National Home”
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Claim Under International Law to the ‘Occupied Territories’ by Hugh Fitzgerald April 8, 2021 The Biden Administration seems to think that the way to bring peace between Israelis and Palestinians is to push Israel back within … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON Evidence that campus anti-Zionist propaganda makes students antisemitic April 2, 2021 Tablet magazine has a most disturbing article that shows that antisemitism is positively correlated with education… We found that respondents with higher education levels are markedly … Continue reading
For #BlackLivesMatter “antisemitism isn’t a bug. It’s a feature. Hatred of Israel and the Jews is part of its DNA”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Silent American Jews by Caroline Glick June 26, 2020 …The media’s refusal to cover the [Los Angeles anti-Jewish] pogrom makes clear that most US media outlets have accepted the limits on freedom of … Continue reading
“Europe today is post-God, post-nationalism, post-family and post-Holocaust—and is therefore understandably at odds with the very concept of Israel”
JNS Why young Europeans can’t understand Israeli settlers by Yishai Fleisher February 13, 2020 …In my experience, this incomprehension of Jewish yearning for the land of Israel is a recurring phenomenon with young Europeans—the standard answers about Zionism simply do … Continue reading
Liberal Jewish seminaries that become woker-than-thou workshops risk losing their defining missions tomorrow – and will continue alienating Jews-in-the-pews today
JERUSALEM POST Are rabbinical schools becoming anti-Israel pulpits? by Gil Troy February 5, 2020 In 2011, when Rabbi Daniel Gordis highlighted “how lonely it can be for an unapologetically pro-Israel student at some of today’s rabbinical schools,” his Conservative and … Continue reading
“The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism’s fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) A great – but fragile – triumph of Zionism by Caroline B. Glick January 24, 2020 …The arrival of dozens of world leaders in Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit themselves … Continue reading
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Praises Israel for Passing Law Declaring Israel is a Jewish State by Morton A. Klein and Elizabeth Berney, Esq. July 20, 2018 …There have already been nonsensical, frightened left-wing, even anti-Semitic complaints. ZOA is compelled … Continue reading
#Stanford student: “I’m gonna physically fight Zionists on campus next year if someone comes at me with their ‘Israel is a democracy’ bullshit”
THE STANFORD DAILY Daoud’s Facebook post, originally threatening to ‘physically fight’ Zionists, sparks debate by Holden Foreman July 22, 2018 A Facebook post by Hamzeh Daoud ’20, in which he threatened to “physically fight” Zionist students, has sparked debate over not only … Continue reading