Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Glick: "It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers" [VIDEO]
- Glick: "The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd"
- "It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left"
- "None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel"
- The Myth of Arab East Jerusalem, etc [VIDEOS]
Tag Archives: Zionism
“If you read Ha’aretz or listen to liberal American Jews like Peter Beinart, you will probably get the idea that the Jewish state is tearing itself apart. But it isn’t, and both Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel are relatively happy and thriving”
ELDER OF ZIYON Being the nation-state of the Jewish people by Vic Rosenthal May 12, 2017 In April of this year, the UN released the 2017 World Happiness Report…Israel came in 12th out of the 156, beating the US which was in … Continue reading
“We need to remind people that #Zionism is the first successful indigenous movement of a dispossessed and colonized people regaining sovereignty in their indigenous homeland”
FORWARD The Tribal Case for Israel by Micha Danzig and Yirmiyahu Danzig April 6, 2017 Supporting Israel means supporting indigenous rights. Despite the obviousness and the power of this statement, much of the rhetoric used by the pro-Israel community revolve … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘Big Bang’ star Mayim Bialik disputes Palestinian activist’s claim that Zionists can’t be feminists by Jessica Chasmar March 17, 2017 “The Big Bang Theory” star Mayim Bialik has fired back at a recent claim by Palestinian activist Linda … Continue reading
“Many American left-liberal Jews believe that Israel only deserves to exist…if Israel serves as a ‘light unto the nations…’ and is ethically perfect”
JEWISH VOICE NY Does Israel Only Have the Right to Exist if it is Perfect? by Phyllis Chesler March 15, 2017 As someone who has long been on record as both a feminist and a Zionist, I know how hard … Continue reading
“It’s refreshing, in a world rife with anti-Zionist propaganda, to read a book written by someone who actually thinks Israel was a good, indeed a grand idea”
FREE BEACON Israel, In One Volume Review: Daniel Gordis, ‘Israel: A Concise History of a Nation Reborn’ by David Isaac October 28, 2016 …Daniel Gordis describes the Jews’ return to their homeland as “one of the great dramas” of human … Continue reading
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot attacked as ‘Zionist’ on Twitter by JTA July 28, 2016 Gal Gadot, who will star in the upcoming “Wonder Woman” feature film, is being attacked on Twitter for being a “Zionist.” Gadot, who was a … Continue reading