Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Zionism
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘Big Bang’ star Mayim Bialik disputes Palestinian activist’s claim that Zionists can’t be feminists by Jessica Chasmar March 17, 2017 “The Big Bang Theory” star Mayim Bialik has fired back at a recent claim by Palestinian activist Linda … Continue reading
“Many American left-liberal Jews believe that Israel only deserves to exist…if Israel serves as a ‘light unto the nations…’ and is ethically perfect”
JEWISH VOICE NY Does Israel Only Have the Right to Exist if it is Perfect? by Phyllis Chesler March 15, 2017 As someone who has long been on record as both a feminist and a Zionist, I know how hard … Continue reading
“It’s refreshing, in a world rife with anti-Zionist propaganda, to read a book written by someone who actually thinks Israel was a good, indeed a grand idea”
FREE BEACON Israel, In One Volume Review: Daniel Gordis, ‘Israel: A Concise History of a Nation Reborn’ by David Isaac October 28, 2016 …Daniel Gordis describes the Jews’ return to their homeland as “one of the great dramas” of human … Continue reading
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot attacked as ‘Zionist’ on Twitter by JTA July 28, 2016 Gal Gadot, who will star in the upcoming “Wonder Woman” feature film, is being attacked on Twitter for being a “Zionist.” Gadot, who was a … Continue reading
“In order to attack an idea [e.g. tribalism] they first define it as something between torturing puppies and murdering old ladies”
ELDER OF ZIYON Kumbaya versus Naomi Shemer by Vic Rosenthal July 26, 2016 …When a people has a sovereign state, it is called a nation-state. A people can exist before the state and create it, as in the case of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Indigenous activist advocates for Israelis’ ‘Native’ rights by Lisa Klug May 9, 2016 It’s time the world — and Jews themselves — identify the People of the Book as indigenous people. At least, that’s the opinion of … Continue reading