Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: Zionism
#IFCJ “healing the rift between the two faiths that has existed since the birth of Jesus and the founding of the Christian church”
BREITBART Zionist Group Brings Almost 10,000 Jews Back to Israel with Help From Christians Around the World by Penny Starr September 17, 2017 Jerome Henri Cohen was born in Paris and he was also born a Jew. But despite his … Continue reading
At University of Illinois, “Students advocate violence as the “only option” against Zionists and other “fascists”
FRONT PAGE MAG A Smash Zionists Rally at the U of Illinois by Matthew Vaddum September 8, 2017 The radical Students for Justice in Palestine organized a “Smash Fascism” rally this week at the University of Illinois to attack Zionism … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Accidental Zionist by Gary C. Gambill September 5, 2017 I was staunchly pro-Palestinian when I arrived at Georgetown University to begin studying for an MA in Arab Studies in the fall of 1995, or at least … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Linda Sarsour Calls for People to Rise Up Against ‘Right-Wing Zionists’ by Rachel Frommer August 25, 2017 American-Palestinian anti-Israel activist and Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour called for people to rise up against “right-wing Zionists,” during her speech … Continue reading
When #ZevChafets arrived in #Israel, “there was no Coke, air-conditioning or rock ‘n’ roll. Things have changed”
BLOOMBERG 50 Years Later, a Bet on Israel Pays Off by Zev Chafets August 2, 2017 This week marks a personal milestone: the 50th anniversary of my arrival in Israel. I was a junior year abroad student from the University … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAELSlutWalk Chicago to allow Zionist symbols at eventby StaffJuly 29, 2017 The organizers of Chicago’s annual SlutWalk announced that Zionist symbols would be allowed at the August 12 event, overturning an earlier decision which barred participants from carrying … Continue reading