Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Paris
Paris suburb: Two sons of Jewish community leader forced off the road by men shouting, “Dirty Jews, you’re going to die!”
ISRAEL HAYOM Jewish brothers targeted in anti-Semitic attack in Paris suburb by Staff February 24, 2017 Two sons of French Jewish community leader Armand Azoulay were attacked in the Paris suburb of Bondy on Thursday. According to a report by … Continue reading
French by their actions make it clear they can’t be honest brokers in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict [VIDEO]
NGO MONITOR French Funding to NGOs Involved in Boycott Campaigns and with Alleged Ties to Terror Groups January 10, 2017 An international peace summit, spearheaded by the French government, will be held on January 15, 2017, in Paris. In this … Continue reading
Netanyahu on Paris: “It’s a rigged conference, rigged by the Palestinians, under French auspices, to adopt additional anti-Israel stances”
WASHINGTON POST In Paris, the world will try one more time to solve the Israel-Palestinian conflict by William Booth January 12, 2017 …But with all the challenges facing the world, the international community has accepted the invitation of French President … Continue reading
Paris meeting follows on President Obama’s “helping to ram through a UN Security Council resolution that was clearly intended to unleash a legal and economic pogrom against the Jewish state”
ALGEMEINER How to Prevent Israel From Being Fed to the Wolves at the Upcoming Paris Conference, Just Before Trump Takes Office by Anne Bayefsky January 10, 2017 On January 15, with only five days left after 2,917 days in office, President … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Obama and Israel, strike and counterstrike by Caroline Glick December 30, 2016 UN Security Council Resolution 2334 was the first prong of outgoing US President Barack Obama’s lame duck campaign against Israel. Secretary of State John Kerry’s speech … Continue reading
“Although overwhelmed by a domestic situation it barely controls, French government still intervenes in world affairs: a “Palestinian state” is still its favorite cause, Israel its favorite scapegoat”
GATESTONE France on the Verge of Total Collapse by Guy Millière November 24, 2016 France did not perceive it at the time, but it placed itself in a trap, and the trap is now closing…In the 1970s, the Palestinians began … Continue reading
While many Jews support more refugees: “In the Paris region, there are virtually no more Jewish pupils attending public schools”…attributing their absence to “a bad atmosphere of harassment, insults and assaults” against Jews”
JTA How Paris public schools became no-go zones for Jews By Cnaan Liphshiz August 23, 2016 Twenty-five years after he graduated from a public high school in the French capital, Stephane Tayar recalls favorably his time in one of the … Continue reading