Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Paris
“Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, ‘You are Jewish, you have money,’ before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jewish family beaten, robbed in ‘anti-Semitic’ home invasion near Paris by Staff and AFP September 10 2017 Three members of a prominent French Jewish family were kidnapped, tied up, brutally beaten and robbed on Thursday night in … Continue reading
THE JC Sarah Halimi: Beaten, tortured and killed — yet France turned a blind eye by Michel Gurfinkiel August 24, 2017 Almost five months ago, on April 4, a 65-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman called Lucette Attal-Halimi and known by her … Continue reading
Sarah Halimi: “In family’s first major interview, William Attal says he can ‘no longer stay silent’ over his sister’s brutal killing by a Muslim neighbor in April”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Seeking justice, brother of Sarah Halimi sees ‘warning’ for French Jews in grisly slaying by Raoul Wootliff July 18, 2017 The killing of French Jew Sarah Halimi and subsequent efforts to deny its anti-Semitic motives represent a … Continue reading
In Buenos Aires and Paris–“they died, fundamentally, because they were Jews who attracted the ire of Islamists”
JEWISH PRESS Alberto Nisman and Sarah Halimi: The Shared Fate of 2 Very Different Jews by Ben Cohen June 4, 2017 This is a story about the shared fate of two quite different Jews. They were separated from each other … Continue reading
CITY JOURNAL The French, Coming Apart by Christopher Caldwell Spring 2017 …Guilluy doubts that anyplace exists in France’s new economy for working people as we’ve traditionally understood them. Paris offers the most striking case. As it has prospered, the City … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER French Jewish Leader Says Paris Terror Attack ‘Unfortunately’ Ensures Far-Right Candidate Le Pen Will Advance to Second Round of Presidential Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy April 21, 2017 Thursday’s terrorist attack in central Paris — in which one police officer … Continue reading
French police investigating death of Jewish woman thrown from window by Arab neighbor. And another Israeli killed in ramming attack [VIDEO]
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Paris Jewish woman pushed to her death by Arab neighbor April 5, 2017 A Jewish woman in Paris, pushed to her death from the window of her third-floor apartment in the 11th arrondissement Monday night, was found dead on the … Continue reading