Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Paris
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Thousands Gather in Paris Tribute to Mireille Knoll, Holocaust Survivor ‘Murdered Because She Was Jewish’ by Ben Cohen March 28, 2018 More than ten thousand people took the streets of Paris on Tuesday in tribute to Mireille Knoll, the … Continue reading
“Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, ‘You are Jewish, you have money,’ before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jewish family beaten, robbed in ‘anti-Semitic’ home invasion near Paris by Staff and AFP September 10 2017 Three members of a prominent French Jewish family were kidnapped, tied up, brutally beaten and robbed on Thursday night in … Continue reading
THE JC Sarah Halimi: Beaten, tortured and killed — yet France turned a blind eye by Michel Gurfinkiel August 24, 2017 Almost five months ago, on April 4, a 65-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman called Lucette Attal-Halimi and known by her … Continue reading
Sarah Halimi: “In family’s first major interview, William Attal says he can ‘no longer stay silent’ over his sister’s brutal killing by a Muslim neighbor in April”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Seeking justice, brother of Sarah Halimi sees ‘warning’ for French Jews in grisly slaying by Raoul Wootliff July 18, 2017 The killing of French Jew Sarah Halimi and subsequent efforts to deny its anti-Semitic motives represent a … Continue reading
In Buenos Aires and Paris–“they died, fundamentally, because they were Jews who attracted the ire of Islamists”
JEWISH PRESS Alberto Nisman and Sarah Halimi: The Shared Fate of 2 Very Different Jews by Ben Cohen June 4, 2017 This is a story about the shared fate of two quite different Jews. They were separated from each other … Continue reading
CITY JOURNAL The French, Coming Apart by Christopher Caldwell Spring 2017 …Guilluy doubts that anyplace exists in France’s new economy for working people as we’ve traditionally understood them. Paris offers the most striking case. As it has prospered, the City … Continue reading