Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: Paris
Sarah Halimi: “In family’s first major interview, William Attal says he can ‘no longer stay silent’ over his sister’s brutal killing by a Muslim neighbor in April”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Seeking justice, brother of Sarah Halimi sees ‘warning’ for French Jews in grisly slaying by Raoul Wootliff July 18, 2017 The killing of French Jew Sarah Halimi and subsequent efforts to deny its anti-Semitic motives represent a … Continue reading
In Buenos Aires and Paris–“they died, fundamentally, because they were Jews who attracted the ire of Islamists”
JEWISH PRESS Alberto Nisman and Sarah Halimi: The Shared Fate of 2 Very Different Jews by Ben Cohen June 4, 2017 This is a story about the shared fate of two quite different Jews. They were separated from each other … Continue reading
CITY JOURNAL The French, Coming Apart by Christopher Caldwell Spring 2017 …Guilluy doubts that anyplace exists in France’s new economy for working people as we’ve traditionally understood them. Paris offers the most striking case. As it has prospered, the City … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER French Jewish Leader Says Paris Terror Attack ‘Unfortunately’ Ensures Far-Right Candidate Le Pen Will Advance to Second Round of Presidential Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy April 21, 2017 Thursday’s terrorist attack in central Paris — in which one police officer … Continue reading
French police investigating death of Jewish woman thrown from window by Arab neighbor. And another Israeli killed in ramming attack [VIDEO]
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Paris Jewish woman pushed to her death by Arab neighbor April 5, 2017 A Jewish woman in Paris, pushed to her death from the window of her third-floor apartment in the 11th arrondissement Monday night, was found dead on the … Continue reading
Paris suburb: Two sons of Jewish community leader forced off the road by men shouting, “Dirty Jews, you’re going to die!”
ISRAEL HAYOM Jewish brothers targeted in anti-Semitic attack in Paris suburb by Staff February 24, 2017 Two sons of French Jewish community leader Armand Azoulay were attacked in the Paris suburb of Bondy on Thursday. According to a report by … Continue reading
French by their actions make it clear they can’t be honest brokers in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict [VIDEO]
NGO MONITOR French Funding to NGOs Involved in Boycott Campaigns and with Alleged Ties to Terror Groups January 10, 2017 An international peace summit, spearheaded by the French government, will be held on January 15, 2017, in Paris. In this … Continue reading