Most Clicked This Week
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- #BretStephens: "In the humorless world of Woke, the satire is never funny and the statute of limitations never expires, even when it comes to hamantaschen".
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--defends the Jewish state
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- #SNL helps promote libel that Israel withholds vaccine from #Palestinians
- Former Israeli senior defense officials express support for Biden's position not to lift Iran sanctions unless it returns to 2015 deal
- In a letter to the incoming ICC prosecutor, a group of 16 leaders, including the former premiers of Canada, Australia, Spain and Uruguay, state their concern at the “unprecedented campaign of delegitimization against Israel.”
Tag Archives: Paris
Paris: “3 days of terror, many victims, 5 years of waiting, 4 months of trial … suffering, forgetting, other attacks, more deaths, and then, a feeling after being heard: justice, finally!”
ALGEMEINER French Court Convicts 14 Accomplices of Islamist Terrorists Behind 2015 Massacres at Magazine, Kosher Market in Paris by Ben Cohen December 16, 2020 The harrowing trial of 14 accomplices in the January 2015 Islamist terror attacks in Paris came … Continue reading
#IslamicTerror The two beheadings, barely a month apart, “represent a turning point in France’s struggle to define and defend itself in the middle of a continuing Islamist terror wave that began almost a decade ago”
TABLET MAG France’s Anti-Islamist Crackdown Continues After Schoolteacher Is Beheaded in Paris by Vladislav Davidzon October 22, 2020 On Oct. 16, a heinous act of barbarism was committed in the Parisian suburb of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine. Samuel Paty, a 47-year-old public school … Continue reading
“Paty had shown a class of teenage pupils a caricature from the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo during a moral and civic education class discussion about freedom of speech, sparking a furious response from a number of parents”
THE GUARDIAN Teacher decapitated in Paris named as Samuel Paty, 47 by Kim Willsher October 17, 2020 A history teacher was decapitated outside his secondary school in a Paris suburb on Friday after he showed a caricature of the prophet … Continue reading
Charlie Hebdo: “Western democracies have paid dearly for the right to freedom of expression and, if not protected and exercised, it can disappear overnight”
GATESTONE “We Will Never Give Up”: Charlie Hebdo Republishes Mohammed Cartoons by Giulio Meotti September 2, 2020 Yesterday, one day before the opening of the trial for 14 defendants accused of involvement in a string of terrorist attacks in France, which included … Continue reading
“They amassed in Paris’s Place de la République, carrying banners accusing Israel of massacring Palestinians and shouting ‘dirty Jews’ at their opponent”
JERUSALEM POST Anti-racism protesters in Paris yell ‘dirty Jews’ at counter-protesters by Donna Rachel Edmunds, Jeremy Sharon June 14, 2020 French anti-racism protesters shouted antisemitic slogans including “dirty Jews” and waved placards reading “Israel, laboratory of police violence” at a … Continue reading
“Mireille Knoll was killed because she was a defenseless old woman and because her killers did not like Jews”
ALGEMEINER Accused Killers of French Jewish Holocaust Survivor Mireille Knoll Will Face Trial on Antisemitic Murder Charges by Staff May 15, 2020 The two men accused of the brutal murder of a French Jewish Holocaust survivor in her Paris apartment … Continue reading
Smoke dope, butcher a Jew and walk away a free man: “French court rules Kobili Traore can’t be held criminally responsible for #SarahHalimi’s killing because he was in a psychotic state from marijuana use”
Smoke dope butcher a Jew walk free Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Paris knife attacker who killed 4 in police headquarters had converted to Islam by Jorge Fitz-Gibbon October 3, 2019 The deranged employee who stabbed four people to death — including three cops — inside a Paris police … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Judge rules Jewish woman’s killer not criminally liable by Ben Ariel July 16, 2019 A Muslim man who killed his Jewish neighbor in Paris while shouting about Allah is probably not criminally responsible for his actions because he … Continue reading