Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Paris
Smoke dope, butcher a Jew and walk away a free man: “French court rules Kobili Traore can’t be held criminally responsible for #SarahHalimi’s killing because he was in a psychotic state from marijuana use”
Smoke dope butcher a Jew walk free Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Paris knife attacker who killed 4 in police headquarters had converted to Islam by Jorge Fitz-Gibbon October 3, 2019 The deranged employee who stabbed four people to death — including three cops — inside a Paris police … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Judge rules Jewish woman’s killer not criminally liable by Ben Ariel July 16, 2019 A Muslim man who killed his Jewish neighbor in Paris while shouting about Allah is probably not criminally responsible for his actions because he … Continue reading
“”Frenchness” is disappearing and being replaced by a kind balkanization of enclaves not communicating with one another”
GATESTONE The Suicide of France by Giulio Meotti June 23, 2019 “Regarding France in 2019, it can no longer be denied that a momentous and hazardous transformation, a ‘Great Switch’, is in the making”, observed the founder and president of the Jean-Jacques … Continue reading
“Proof that truth is stranger than fiction, author Marguerite Duras’s details of Nazi-occupied Paris must be seen to be believed in this autobiographical film, out in the US Friday”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In its search for a taken husband, ‘Memoir of War’ is haunting punch in the gut by Jordan Hoffman August 17, 2018 The impact of Nazism on ordinary citizens remains a fascinating and heartbreaking subject, and films … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading