Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Paris
“”Frenchness” is disappearing and being replaced by a kind balkanization of enclaves not communicating with one another”
GATESTONE The Suicide of France by Giulio Meotti June 23, 2019 “Regarding France in 2019, it can no longer be denied that a momentous and hazardous transformation, a ‘Great Switch’, is in the making”, observed the founder and president of the Jean-Jacques … Continue reading
“Proof that truth is stranger than fiction, author Marguerite Duras’s details of Nazi-occupied Paris must be seen to be believed in this autobiographical film, out in the US Friday”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In its search for a taken husband, ‘Memoir of War’ is haunting punch in the gut by Jordan Hoffman August 17, 2018 The impact of Nazism on ordinary citizens remains a fascinating and heartbreaking subject, and films … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Thousands Gather in Paris Tribute to Mireille Knoll, Holocaust Survivor ‘Murdered Because She Was Jewish’ by Ben Cohen March 28, 2018 More than ten thousand people took the streets of Paris on Tuesday in tribute to Mireille Knoll, the … Continue reading
“Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, ‘You are Jewish, you have money,’ before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jewish family beaten, robbed in ‘anti-Semitic’ home invasion near Paris by Staff and AFP September 10 2017 Three members of a prominent French Jewish family were kidnapped, tied up, brutally beaten and robbed on Thursday night in … Continue reading
THE JC Sarah Halimi: Beaten, tortured and killed — yet France turned a blind eye by Michel Gurfinkiel August 24, 2017 Almost five months ago, on April 4, a 65-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman called Lucette Attal-Halimi and known by her … Continue reading
Sarah Halimi: “In family’s first major interview, William Attal says he can ‘no longer stay silent’ over his sister’s brutal killing by a Muslim neighbor in April”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Seeking justice, brother of Sarah Halimi sees ‘warning’ for French Jews in grisly slaying by Raoul Wootliff July 18, 2017 The killing of French Jew Sarah Halimi and subsequent efforts to deny its anti-Semitic motives represent a … Continue reading