Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Paris
ARUTZ SHEVA Judge rules Jewish woman’s killer not criminally liable by Ben Ariel July 16, 2019 A Muslim man who killed his Jewish neighbor in Paris while shouting about Allah is probably not criminally responsible for his actions because he … Continue reading
“”Frenchness” is disappearing and being replaced by a kind balkanization of enclaves not communicating with one another”
GATESTONE The Suicide of France by Giulio Meotti June 23, 2019 “Regarding France in 2019, it can no longer be denied that a momentous and hazardous transformation, a ‘Great Switch’, is in the making”, observed the founder and president of the Jean-Jacques … Continue reading
“Proof that truth is stranger than fiction, author Marguerite Duras’s details of Nazi-occupied Paris must be seen to be believed in this autobiographical film, out in the US Friday”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In its search for a taken husband, ‘Memoir of War’ is haunting punch in the gut by Jordan Hoffman August 17, 2018 The impact of Nazism on ordinary citizens remains a fascinating and heartbreaking subject, and films … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Thousands Gather in Paris Tribute to Mireille Knoll, Holocaust Survivor ‘Murdered Because She Was Jewish’ by Ben Cohen March 28, 2018 More than ten thousand people took the streets of Paris on Tuesday in tribute to Mireille Knoll, the … Continue reading
“Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, ‘You are Jewish, you have money,’ before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jewish family beaten, robbed in ‘anti-Semitic’ home invasion near Paris by Staff and AFP September 10 2017 Three members of a prominent French Jewish family were kidnapped, tied up, brutally beaten and robbed on Thursday night in … Continue reading
THE JC Sarah Halimi: Beaten, tortured and killed — yet France turned a blind eye by Michel Gurfinkiel August 24, 2017 Almost five months ago, on April 4, a 65-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman called Lucette Attal-Halimi and known by her … Continue reading