Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Paris
“This problem, this abyss, this malaise at the heart of the republic’s democratic civilization, is something that we, the French people, must ponder and repair together”
TABLET MAG The Metaphysics of the Sarah Halimi Affair by Bernard-Henry Levy April 29, 2021 The killing of Sarah Halimi is much more than a snippet of local news. It is a major event. Let’s review what happened. We have … Continue reading
“We are suffering from a widespread social health epidemic and it is rooted in the cheapening of Jewish blood”
AISH Why France Refuses to Prosecute an Antisemitic Murderer by Bari Weiss April 17, 2021 In a normal world, everyone would know the name Sarah Halimi. It’s understandable if you don’t. The press didn’t obsessively cover her murder the way they … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘Now We Can Torture and Kill Jews With Impunity’: Fury Among French Jews as Top Appeal Court Rejects Criminal Trial for Killer of Sarah Halimi by Ben Cohen April 14, 2021 The family of Sarah Halimi — the French … Continue reading
Paris: “3 days of terror, many victims, 5 years of waiting, 4 months of trial … suffering, forgetting, other attacks, more deaths, and then, a feeling after being heard: justice, finally!”
ALGEMEINER French Court Convicts 14 Accomplices of Islamist Terrorists Behind 2015 Massacres at Magazine, Kosher Market in Paris by Ben Cohen December 16, 2020 The harrowing trial of 14 accomplices in the January 2015 Islamist terror attacks in Paris came … Continue reading
#IslamicTerror The two beheadings, barely a month apart, “represent a turning point in France’s struggle to define and defend itself in the middle of a continuing Islamist terror wave that began almost a decade ago”
TABLET MAG France’s Anti-Islamist Crackdown Continues After Schoolteacher Is Beheaded in Paris by Vladislav Davidzon October 22, 2020 On Oct. 16, a heinous act of barbarism was committed in the Parisian suburb of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine. Samuel Paty, a 47-year-old public school … Continue reading
“Paty had shown a class of teenage pupils a caricature from the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo during a moral and civic education class discussion about freedom of speech, sparking a furious response from a number of parents”
THE GUARDIAN Teacher decapitated in Paris named as Samuel Paty, 47 by Kim Willsher October 17, 2020 A history teacher was decapitated outside his secondary school in a Paris suburb on Friday after he showed a caricature of the prophet … Continue reading
Charlie Hebdo: “Western democracies have paid dearly for the right to freedom of expression and, if not protected and exercised, it can disappear overnight”
GATESTONE “We Will Never Give Up”: Charlie Hebdo Republishes Mohammed Cartoons by Giulio Meotti September 2, 2020 Yesterday, one day before the opening of the trial for 14 defendants accused of involvement in a string of terrorist attacks in France, which included … Continue reading
“They amassed in Paris’s Place de la République, carrying banners accusing Israel of massacring Palestinians and shouting ‘dirty Jews’ at their opponent”
JERUSALEM POST Anti-racism protesters in Paris yell ‘dirty Jews’ at counter-protesters by Donna Rachel Edmunds, Jeremy Sharon June 14, 2020 French anti-racism protesters shouted antisemitic slogans including “dirty Jews” and waved placards reading “Israel, laboratory of police violence” at a … Continue reading
“Mireille Knoll was killed because she was a defenseless old woman and because her killers did not like Jews”
ALGEMEINER Accused Killers of French Jewish Holocaust Survivor Mireille Knoll Will Face Trial on Antisemitic Murder Charges by Staff May 15, 2020 The two men accused of the brutal murder of a French Jewish Holocaust survivor in her Paris apartment … Continue reading