Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: PTSD
THE JEWISH VOICE New Documentary Highlights Plight of Wounded IDF Veterans as PTSD Day is Observed June 27, 2018 Following the international launch of the film When The Smoke Clears: A Story of Brotherhood, Resilience and Hope on Israel’s Memorial … Continue reading
BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS by Ahuva Balofsky September 16, 2014 A new program developed by the Israel Defense Force’s medical corps and first implemented during Operation Protective Edge aims at preventing post-traumatic stress disorder by treating soldiers right on the battlefield. … Continue reading