Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Betty McCollum
Rep. Betty McCollum’s bill conditioning Israel aid is being backed by several left-wing groups such as J Street, IfNotNow, Jewish Voice for Peace and Americans for Peace Now
JNS AIPAC Blasts Bill Proposed by Minnesota Rep. McCollum to Condition US Aid to Israel April 15, 2021 AIPAC blasted a new bill introduced by Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) that would condition U.S. aid to Israel to ensure that no … Continue reading
“These congresswomen represent a growing segment of the US population, as well as legislators and staffers, who are estranged from the 400-year-old historical, cultural, moral and civic foundations of the US-Israel kinship”
THE ETTINGER REPORT Congress – Israel’s Most Systematic Ally by Yoram Ettinger March 2nd, 2021 …The 17 House Representatives, who supported the anti-Israel BDS, included Congresswomen Barbara Lee (D-CA) and Betty McCollum (D-MN). The former is the new chairperson of … Continue reading
“The line up of the American Muslims for Palestine conference reads like a Who’s Who for the Muslim Brotherhood”
CLARION PROJECT Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib & Betty McCollum Participate in Conference with Terror Funders, Antisemites by Meira Svirsky November 30, 2020 Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Rahida Tlaib and Betty McCollum participated in a conference over the weekend with several figures … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG US Rep Betty McCollum – ‘Useful Idiot’ for Hamas by Joe Kaufman September 29, 2020 United States Representative Betty McCollum (D-Minnesota) has become one of Israel’s biggest critics in Congress. This is apparent, given the one-sided legislation … Continue reading
IfNotNow (an anti-Israel group) attacks Democratic ally Rep Betty McCollum (an anti-Israel congresswoman) over Minneapolis rioting
FREE BEACON IfNotNow Founder Endorses Minneapolis Looting by Adam Kredo May 29, 2020 As violent protests rage in Minneapolis following the death of a man in police custody, the founder of a leading anti-Israel group lashed out at a Democratic … Continue reading
Congresswoman Betty McCollum from Minnesota accuses AIPAC of being “hate” group since it criticizes her “anti-Semitic and anti-Israel policies”
JTA Congresswoman calls AIPAC a ‘hate group’ after it attacks her in ad by Ron Kampeas February 12, 2020 A Minnesota congresswoman called AIPAC a “hate group” inciting against her after the Israel lobby featured her in an attack ad. … Continue reading
Has Congresswoman McCollum “developed any legislation to censure the P.A. for rewarding terrorists’ families with cash, holding celebrations for the murder of Jews and naming streets and schools after the murderers?”
JNS An open letter to Congresswoman McCollum by Gary Schiff May 6, 2019 Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) chose Holocaust Remembrance Day to introduce a bill calling Israel to task for allegedly mistreating Palestinian children. The bill calls for Congress to … Continue reading