Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: German
JERUSALEM POST 1946 U.S. document reveals Poles treated Jews as badly as Germans did by Tamara Zieve March 1, 2018 A declassified US State Department report from 1946 documented the abhorrent treatment of Poland’s Jews before, during and after World … Continue reading
“The implicit misogyny in this – that offending Muslim men is somehow worse than the rape and molestation of women, Muslim and not, is striking”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM The New Terror Threat: Organized Rape by Abigail R. Esman January 15, 2016 It was a different kind of terrorist attack: a carefully orchestrated, coordinated mass rape and sexual assault on hundreds of women across Cologne, … Continue reading
FrontPage Mag Cologne Mayor to Victims of Migrant Sex Assaults: You Asked For It by Robert Spencer January 8, 2016 Feminism dies on multiculturalism’s sacrificial altar…On New Year’s Eve in Cologne, Germany, around 1,000 Muslim migrants congregated by the city’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST German intel: Migrants will bring anti-Semitism by Benjamin Weinthal October 26, 2015 Germany’s security and intelligence agencies expressed alarm over the influx of refugees and migrants who harbor radical Islamic views and hatred of Jews, according to a … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Gedalyah Reback June 5, 2015 Amid rise in anti-Semitic crimes, marked increase in pro-Jewish sentiment in six surveyed countries A new study by the Pew Research Group found a rise in positive attitudes to Jews in … Continue reading
From a friend: After the fall of the Iron Curtain, what was mistaken for the end of history was nothing more than our ignorance of history. It never left us, though too many still do not know it. PJ MEDIA by … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL By Brendan O’Neill December 9, 2014 ….The Zionistfrei movement isn’t really about effecting any change in the Middle East. As Leicester Councillor Mohammed Dawood admits, Israel is hardly going to be “trembling in its shoes” over the … Continue reading
VOICE OF AMERICA September 6, 2014 Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Saturday she would do everything she could to fight anti-Semitism in Germany, amid reports of attacks and a spike in anti-Israel sentiment since the Gaza conflict. In her weekly … Continue reading