Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
“He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
JNS Iraq war veteran, grandson of Holocaust survivors Elan Carr tapped as anti-Semitism envoy by Jackson Richman February 4, 2019 After a 21-month-long vacancy awaiting the appointment of the U.S. State Department’s Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, the … Continue reading