Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- “In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
Tag Archives: Nonie Darwish
Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump’s troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many–left and right–disagree
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump did not betray the Kurds by Caroline Glick October 11, 2019 The near consensus view of President Donald Trump’s decision to remove US special forces from the Syrian border with Turkey is that … Continue reading
“Ahmed Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM A Growing Trend: Brave Muslim Zionists by Noah Beck August 15, 2016 Muslims and Arabs who openly identify as Zionists are growing in number – powered by the freer flow of information and ideas made possible … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Nonie Darwish September 4, 2015 And where is the Arab action to rescue fellow Muslims and Arabs from the claws of ISIS? Western media is reporting on the Muslim refugee crisis as a humanitarian problem that … Continue reading