Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Josh Hasten
ALGEMEINER American-Israeli Journalist Recounts Near-Lynching by Palestinian Mob En Route to Jerusalem by Ruthie Blum October 7, 2015 “Today was my turn,” said a resident of Elazar in Gush Etzion in the West Bank, referring to his brush with Palestinian … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Noa Amouyal, Seth J. Frantzman August 25, 2015 “It’s a classic start-up story, delusional to the last minute,” a former employee said of the station’s sudden shutdown. “We were in the back seat of the car when … Continue reading