Most Clicked This Week
- Trump admin provides “millions of taxpayer dollars” to “pro-jihadist Islamist groups”
- “Many wrongly believe the United States has already reached full “maximum pressure” on Iran”
- American Jews aren’t threatened by their synagogues turning into fortresses, they’re threatened by armed anti-Semites walking in through open doors
- One of many amazing Israel statistics: GDP increase, 2000 to 2019, from $132BN to $404BN (206% growth)
- France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- In Chicago: Kosher Milt's Barbecue sold to employees, "will continue charitable giving as a key part of the business model"
- "The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism's fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Nation-State Law
Another #ShuratHadin win: In precedent-setting decision, Jerusalem District Court rules that case on behalf of two Jewish American women held hostage by PLO terrorists in 1985 will be heard in Israel, despite the fact they’re not citizens
YNET Nation-State Law allows any Jew to sue terrorists in Israel by Yishai Porot November 8, 2018 A precedent-setting decision made by Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori based on the Nation-State Law means that any Jew from anywhere in the world … Continue reading
New Nation State Law’s “principal damage has been to stir up negative public discourse — in Israel and abroad”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why this former Israeli military intelligence chief stands with the Druze by Amos Yadlin August 7, 2018 Israel’s new “nation-state” law, which is widely viewed here as clumsy, unnecessary and unwise, must be amended. That’s why I … Continue reading
What do Arabs and leftwing US Jewish leadership have in common? Neither wants Israel to be a Jewish state
JERUSALEM POST The Holographic Nation-State Law by Caroline Glick July 26, 2018 …For Israel’s first 60 years, the Federations, like the other major Jewish groups weren’t quick to air their disagreements with Israel’s elected officials. Their gut response was to … Continue reading