Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Secretary of Defense
Mattis in Israel: “As far as Centcom is concerned, Israel is not part of the Middle East. Israel is in Europe”
JERUSALEM POST General Mattis and the Fatah tautology by Caroline B. Glick April 19, 2017 …[General[ Mattis is reputedly a very smart, well-read man. And yet, his claims show that despite his intelligence, he has a stunning lack of intellectual curiosity … Continue reading
“I’ve known Genera Mattis for 13 years and have never heard him say a disparaging word about Israel”
COMMENTARY A Wise Choice for Defense Secretary by Max Boot December 1, 2016 …Relatively short and trim, with a silver crew cut and owlish spectacles, Mattis doesn’t look particularly imposing. But when he opens his mouth it becomes apparent that … Continue reading
In the liberal “Foreign Policy” Hagel tells all — now all three of Obama’s defense secretaries (Gates, Panetta and Hagel) have attested to his management style, “meddling and micromanaging”
FOREIGN POLICY Hagel: The White House Tried to ‘Destroy’ Me by Dan De Luce December 18, 2015 In an exclusive interview, Chuck Hagel said the Obama administration micromanaged the Pentagon, stabbed him in the back on the way out — … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez November 24, 2014 The New York Times characterizes Chuck Hagel’s departure as “the first cabinet-level casualty of the collapse of President Obama’s Democratic majority in the Senate and the struggles of his national security team … Continue reading