Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Secretary of Defense
Mattis in Israel: “As far as Centcom is concerned, Israel is not part of the Middle East. Israel is in Europe”
JERUSALEM POST General Mattis and the Fatah tautology by Caroline B. Glick April 19, 2017 …[General[ Mattis is reputedly a very smart, well-read man. And yet, his claims show that despite his intelligence, he has a stunning lack of intellectual curiosity … Continue reading
“I’ve known Genera Mattis for 13 years and have never heard him say a disparaging word about Israel”
COMMENTARY A Wise Choice for Defense Secretary by Max Boot December 1, 2016 …Relatively short and trim, with a silver crew cut and owlish spectacles, Mattis doesn’t look particularly imposing. But when he opens his mouth it becomes apparent that … Continue reading
In the liberal “Foreign Policy” Hagel tells all — now all three of Obama’s defense secretaries (Gates, Panetta and Hagel) have attested to his management style, “meddling and micromanaging”
FOREIGN POLICY Hagel: The White House Tried to ‘Destroy’ Me by Dan De Luce December 18, 2015 In an exclusive interview, Chuck Hagel said the Obama administration micromanaged the Pentagon, stabbed him in the back on the way out — … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez November 24, 2014 The New York Times characterizes Chuck Hagel’s departure as “the first cabinet-level casualty of the collapse of President Obama’s Democratic majority in the Senate and the struggles of his national security team … Continue reading