Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Secretary of Defense
Mattis in Israel: “As far as Centcom is concerned, Israel is not part of the Middle East. Israel is in Europe”
JERUSALEM POST General Mattis and the Fatah tautology by Caroline B. Glick April 19, 2017 …[General[ Mattis is reputedly a very smart, well-read man. And yet, his claims show that despite his intelligence, he has a stunning lack of intellectual curiosity … Continue reading
“I’ve known Genera Mattis for 13 years and have never heard him say a disparaging word about Israel”
COMMENTARY A Wise Choice for Defense Secretary by Max Boot December 1, 2016 …Relatively short and trim, with a silver crew cut and owlish spectacles, Mattis doesn’t look particularly imposing. But when he opens his mouth it becomes apparent that … Continue reading
In the liberal “Foreign Policy” Hagel tells all — now all three of Obama’s defense secretaries (Gates, Panetta and Hagel) have attested to his management style, “meddling and micromanaging”
FOREIGN POLICY Hagel: The White House Tried to ‘Destroy’ Me by Dan De Luce December 18, 2015 In an exclusive interview, Chuck Hagel said the Obama administration micromanaged the Pentagon, stabbed him in the back on the way out — … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez November 24, 2014 The New York Times characterizes Chuck Hagel’s departure as “the first cabinet-level casualty of the collapse of President Obama’s Democratic majority in the Senate and the struggles of his national security team … Continue reading