Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Zionist
World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism “has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe”
GATESTONE Does Angela Merkel Deserve a Prize for Zionism? by Soeren Kern October 19, 2019 …Critics say that Merkel, because her domestic and foreign policies have in recent years made the world less safe for Jews, is uniquely undeserving of … Continue reading
JNS Vanessa Redgrave: Still hating after all these years by Ben Cohen August 31, 2018 …In 1978, Redgrave won a best supporting actress Oscar for her role in “Julia,” a searing drama about resistance to the Nazis during the Second … Continue reading
SCOOP Kiwi Video on Israel Goes Viral August 17, 2017 The Auckland-based star of a video entitled “I am a Zionist”, which has been viewed by more than six hundred thousand people on social media, has admitted she is surprised … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER After Dyke March Scandal, SlutWalk Chicago Bans ‘Zionist Displays’ From Upcoming August Protest by Ben Cohen July 20, 2017 After the scandal involving the ejection of Jewish women carrying Star of David pride flags at Chicago’s Dyke March on June … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot attacked as ‘Zionist’ on Twitter by JTA July 28, 2016 Gal Gadot, who will star in the upcoming “Wonder Woman” feature film, is being attacked on Twitter for being a “Zionist.” Gadot, who was a … Continue reading
GATESTONE Selective Outrage on Campus by Alan Dershowitz November 12, 2015 Following the forced resignations of the President and Provost of the University of Missouri, demonstrations against campus administrators has spread across the country. Students — many of whom are … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS by Ronn Torossian September 5, 2014 The great Zionist leader and prophet Ze’ev Jabotinsky said many years ago that “The past lays a railroad track for the future.” Indeed while the years go by, anti-Semitism remains a constant throughout world … Continue reading