Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: University College London
Friends of #Palestine Society trap students attending CAMERA on Campus pro-Israel event at London University
ALGEMEINER Police Called to London University After Protesters Trap Attendees of Israel Event in Room by Rachel Frommer October 27, 2016 Police were called to University College London (UCL) on Thursday evening after anti-Israel protesters stormed an event organized by local pro-Israel … Continue reading
Moral equivalency on campus: We musn’t risk a microagression by offending supporters of radical Islamists who behead and enslave
SPECTATOR Why are student-union officials censoring criticism of Islamic State? by Brendan O’Neill November 6, 2015 Just when you thought the self-important, ban-happy uber-bureaucrats who run student unions couldn’t get any worse, they go and No Platform a guy who … Continue reading