Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: John Bolton
“Bolton reportedly told Netanyahu that the U.S. Syria withdrawal, rather than a time-sensitive pullout, would be contingent on the neutralization of the threat of ISIS in the country”
JNS Bolton visits Netanyahu, Western Wall tunnels with Israeli officials to ire of PA by Malkah Fleisher January 7, 2019 After a visit to the Western Wall and its tunnels on Sunday, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton met with … Continue reading
John Bolton was the UN point man “in the campaign that won repeal of the Zionism-is-racism resolution. That’s something for which the many on the left will never forgive him”
NY SUN U.N. Gets Ready To Rumble Editorial Board September 16, 2018 President Trump’s coming collision with the United Nations could be something to behold. Later this month he’s due to chair the Security Council, where he may give the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bolton warns ICC not to go after Israel, confirms closure of PLO’s DC office by Staff and Agencies September 10, 2018 The United States on Monday warned the International Criminal Court against prosecution of US or Israeli … Continue reading
GATESTONE NBC’s Demonization of Bolton and Gatestone by Alan M. Dershowitz May 10, 2018 …Today a similar tactic of defamatory character assassination against people with whom one disagrees, particularly conservatives, is being employed by elements of the left, including some … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY The United States Should Seize on Iran’s Currency Crisis by Saeed Ghasseminejad, Richard Goldberg May 4, 2018 While the debate over the future of the Iran nuclear deal and U.S. military strategy in Syria rages in Washington, policymakers … Continue reading
Reimposed Iran sanctions “may also represent the greatest opportunity to regain leverage over the regime on issues like human rights abuses, ballistic missiles, terrorism, and regional expansionism” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Iran’s currency is in free fall — time for the US to exploit it by Richard Goldberg and Saeed Ghasseminejad April 11, 2018 The Iranian rial plummeted this weekend to a record low of 58,880 to the dollar. Usually, economic … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES John Bolton Is Right About the U.N. by Bret Stephens March 23, 2018 In 1994, John Bolton said that if the United Nations Secretariat building in New York “lost 10 stories, it wouldn’t make a bit of … Continue reading