Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: John Bolton
John Bolton was the UN point man “in the campaign that won repeal of the Zionism-is-racism resolution. That’s something for which the many on the left will never forgive him”
NY SUN U.N. Gets Ready To Rumble Editorial Board September 16, 2018 President Trump’s coming collision with the United Nations could be something to behold. Later this month he’s due to chair the Security Council, where he may give the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bolton warns ICC not to go after Israel, confirms closure of PLO’s DC office by Staff and Agencies September 10, 2018 The United States on Monday warned the International Criminal Court against prosecution of US or Israeli … Continue reading
GATESTONE NBC’s Demonization of Bolton and Gatestone by Alan M. Dershowitz May 10, 2018 …Today a similar tactic of defamatory character assassination against people with whom one disagrees, particularly conservatives, is being employed by elements of the left, including some … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY The United States Should Seize on Iran’s Currency Crisis by Saeed Ghasseminejad, Richard Goldberg May 4, 2018 While the debate over the future of the Iran nuclear deal and U.S. military strategy in Syria rages in Washington, policymakers … Continue reading
Reimposed Iran sanctions “may also represent the greatest opportunity to regain leverage over the regime on issues like human rights abuses, ballistic missiles, terrorism, and regional expansionism” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Iran’s currency is in free fall — time for the US to exploit it by Richard Goldberg and Saeed Ghasseminejad April 11, 2018 The Iranian rial plummeted this weekend to a record low of 58,880 to the dollar. Usually, economic … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES John Bolton Is Right About the U.N. by Bret Stephens March 23, 2018 In 1994, John Bolton said that if the United Nations Secretariat building in New York “lost 10 stories, it wouldn’t make a bit of … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading