Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: John Bolton
“Did Iran’s rulers figure that with the administration’s leading hawk out of the picture, now would be the perfect time to flex their muscles and do some damage to an American strategic partner and the global economy?”
WASHINGTON TIMES If John Bolton still had the president’s ear, he’d counsel against appeasing Iran by Clifford D. May September 17, 2019 John Bolton’s sudden departure from the White House last week cheered progressives who believe America has no enemies, … Continue reading
“John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel and John Bolton’s departure by Caroline B. Glick September 13, 2019 …Israelis would have greeted the departure of their strong ally and friend with concern regardless of the circumstances. But the fact that … Continue reading
John Bolton “acted as a break on the president’s neo-isolationism. The future of diplomacy with North Korea, the Taliban and even Tehran now hangs in the balance”
JNS With Bolton gone, will Trump make a deal with Iran? by Jonathan Tobin September 10, 2019 Perhaps it was as much about personalities as policy. The notoriously brusque and hard-driving John Bolton was always an awkward fit as National … Continue reading
US national security adviser to meet with Netanyahu, discuss Iran with Russian and Israeli counterparts
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bolton lands in Israel ahead of unprecedented security summit by Staff June 22, 2019 US National Security Adviser John Bolton landed in Israel on Saturday ahead of an unprecedented trilateral meeting in Jerusalem of top security officials … Continue reading
“Bolton reportedly told Netanyahu that the U.S. Syria withdrawal, rather than a time-sensitive pullout, would be contingent on the neutralization of the threat of ISIS in the country”
JNS Bolton visits Netanyahu, Western Wall tunnels with Israeli officials to ire of PA by Malkah Fleisher January 7, 2019 After a visit to the Western Wall and its tunnels on Sunday, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton met with … Continue reading
John Bolton was the UN point man “in the campaign that won repeal of the Zionism-is-racism resolution. That’s something for which the many on the left will never forgive him”
NY SUN U.N. Gets Ready To Rumble Editorial Board September 16, 2018 President Trump’s coming collision with the United Nations could be something to behold. Later this month he’s due to chair the Security Council, where he may give the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bolton warns ICC not to go after Israel, confirms closure of PLO’s DC office by Staff and Agencies September 10, 2018 The United States on Monday warned the International Criminal Court against prosecution of US or Israeli … Continue reading