Most Clicked This Week
- For Tisha B'Av, this Christian "spent one minute meditating on each of the horrors done to Jews in the name of Christianity. He began at eight in the morning but by one in the afternoon, he was little more than halfway through the list"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- "Rabbi Kermaier expressed hope that Friday’s atrocity would encourage more Jews inside and outside Israel to learn more about the Druze"
- "Israeli agents uncovered information about alleged plan by Tehran to bomb Iranian opposition group's annual rally outside Paris" with Iranian diplomat implicated
- “The nations of the world want to know what Israel knows and have what Israel has -- whether they have formal diplomatic relations with Jerusalem or not”
- Yishai Fleisher: "Twice this summer, a number of students have filmed themselves walking off their Birthright trips"
Tag Archives: Hitler
JERUSALEM POST Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally by Benjamin Weinthal January 10, 2018 The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag in protest of antisemitic slogans … Continue reading
From a friend: After the fall of the Iron Curtain, what was mistaken for the end of history was nothing more than our ignorance of history. It never left us, though too many still do not know it. PJ MEDIA by … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Lazar Berman January 15, 2015 Calling it their “answer to Hitler,” an Israeli couple who fled Nazi Germany in the 1930s, reached an emotional milestone as they welcomed their 100th great-grandchild to the world. Michael and Marion Mittwoch, who … Continue reading
THE FORWARD by Alvin H. Rosenfeld August 28, 2014 The True Face Behind a New York Times Ad Given Hitler’s voluminous rants about Jews, it is not surprising that one aspect of his obsession is less known: the pleasure he … Continue reading
PICK-OF-THE-DAY…Want Proportionality? Give Israel 22 Countries. Spare us the pieties and righteous indignation of Europe.
ARUTZ SHEVA July 17, 2014 by Jack Engelhard Europe is in an uproar. Frankfurt, Germany is rioting, along with France, the UK and in other places where it’s Springtime for Hitler all over again. But even over here in America … Continue reading