Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- “Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- Victor Davis Hanson: "Trump can be uncouth and crass. But he has shown an empathy for the hollowed-out interior, lacking from prior Republican and Democratic candidates"
Tag Archives: Hitler
“What appears to have been a woefully misguided attempt at humor turned into a national embarrassment for the Southern California city of Newport Beach”
NEW YORK POST Anne Frank’s stepsister says teens in swastika photo apologized by Associated Press March 8, 2019 …On Thursday, the stepsister of Anne Frank visited privately with students who attended the party and described an emotional meeting in which … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally by Benjamin Weinthal January 10, 2018 The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag in protest of antisemitic slogans … Continue reading
From a friend: After the fall of the Iron Curtain, what was mistaken for the end of history was nothing more than our ignorance of history. It never left us, though too many still do not know it. PJ MEDIA by … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Lazar Berman January 15, 2015 Calling it their “answer to Hitler,” an Israeli couple who fled Nazi Germany in the 1930s, reached an emotional milestone as they welcomed their 100th great-grandchild to the world. Michael and Marion Mittwoch, who … Continue reading
THE FORWARD by Alvin H. Rosenfeld August 28, 2014 The True Face Behind a New York Times Ad Given Hitler’s voluminous rants about Jews, it is not surprising that one aspect of his obsession is less known: the pleasure he … Continue reading
PICK-OF-THE-DAY…Want Proportionality? Give Israel 22 Countries. Spare us the pieties and righteous indignation of Europe.
ARUTZ SHEVA July 17, 2014 by Jack Engelhard Europe is in an uproar. Frankfurt, Germany is rioting, along with France, the UK and in other places where it’s Springtime for Hitler all over again. But even over here in America … Continue reading