Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: Hitler
JERUSALEM POST Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally by Benjamin Weinthal January 10, 2018 The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag in protest of antisemitic slogans … Continue reading
From a friend: After the fall of the Iron Curtain, what was mistaken for the end of history was nothing more than our ignorance of history. It never left us, though too many still do not know it. PJ MEDIA by … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Lazar Berman January 15, 2015 Calling it their “answer to Hitler,” an Israeli couple who fled Nazi Germany in the 1930s, reached an emotional milestone as they welcomed their 100th great-grandchild to the world. Michael and Marion Mittwoch, who … Continue reading
THE FORWARD by Alvin H. Rosenfeld August 28, 2014 The True Face Behind a New York Times Ad Given Hitler’s voluminous rants about Jews, it is not surprising that one aspect of his obsession is less known: the pleasure he … Continue reading
PICK-OF-THE-DAY…Want Proportionality? Give Israel 22 Countries. Spare us the pieties and righteous indignation of Europe.
ARUTZ SHEVA July 17, 2014 by Jack Engelhard Europe is in an uproar. Frankfurt, Germany is rioting, along with France, the UK and in other places where it’s Springtime for Hitler all over again. But even over here in America … Continue reading