Most Clicked This Week
- "American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity"
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- “MLB catcher ‘Professor’ Moe Berg has been awarded a Medal of Freedom and was the subject of a Hollywood movie. Now, an exhibit showcases his national achievements”
- #HighlandPark's own Dr Jill Stein the Green Party Candidate for President
- In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
- Shaevitz's Kosher Deli of Highland Park, IL "has been refining its hot dog recipe for generations. Now, it’s perfect"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- EVENT Highland Park Democrat and Republican Town Halls
Tag Archives: Hitler
JERUSALEM POST Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally by Benjamin Weinthal January 10, 2018 The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag in protest of antisemitic slogans … Continue reading
From a friend: After the fall of the Iron Curtain, what was mistaken for the end of history was nothing more than our ignorance of history. It never left us, though too many still do not know it. PJ MEDIA by … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Lazar Berman January 15, 2015 Calling it their “answer to Hitler,” an Israeli couple who fled Nazi Germany in the 1930s, reached an emotional milestone as they welcomed their 100th great-grandchild to the world. Michael and Marion Mittwoch, who … Continue reading
THE FORWARD by Alvin H. Rosenfeld August 28, 2014 The True Face Behind a New York Times Ad Given Hitler’s voluminous rants about Jews, it is not surprising that one aspect of his obsession is less known: the pleasure he … Continue reading
PICK-OF-THE-DAY…Want Proportionality? Give Israel 22 Countries. Spare us the pieties and righteous indignation of Europe.
ARUTZ SHEVA July 17, 2014 by Jack Engelhard Europe is in an uproar. Frankfurt, Germany is rioting, along with France, the UK and in other places where it’s Springtime for Hitler all over again. But even over here in America … Continue reading