Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- Flynn’s Last Interview: Iconoclast Departs DIA With A Warning
- The Chicago leaders of The New Israel Fund: A friendly-sounding Jewish organization that is ultimately a major force behind #BDS
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Today's Fun Fact: Iran's leaders call for America's destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
- "In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday"
- AIPAC and J Street conferences "reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship" [VIDEO]
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
Tag Archives: Kim Levengrond Yehezkel
“The horrific incident took place at the attacker’s and the three victims’ place of employment in the large Barkan Industrial Park, one of the few commercial centers to employ both thousands of Israelis and thousands of Palestinians, and a working example of coexistence”
JNS Barkan terror attack attempts to ‘sabotage the normalization’ of local Jews and Arabs by Josh Hasten October 8, 2018 Just as shocking as the execution-style murders of Kim Levengrond Yehezkel, a 29-year-old mother of an infant, and Ziv Hajbi, … Continue reading