Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Mohammed al-Dura
Geraldo Rivera “smears Israel by suggesting that Israel’s defensive actions make Israel like the terrorists”
BREITBART I Read Geraldo‘s Anti-Israel Book So You Don‘t Have To by Morton A. Klein July 30, 2018 …Worse yet, Geraldo reiterates the Al Dura “Pallywood” hoax as if It were real. He treats the fake, staged video, taken by a Palestinian-Arab … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Dr Phyllis Chesler August 7, 2015 Who, really, is Charles Enderlin? His legacy is the creation of Mohammed al-Dura’s fake martyrdom at the hand of Israeli troops that led to thousands of deaths. France’s Channel 2 Television … Continue reading