Most Clicked This Week
- “Princeton claims it fired me for a long-past offense—for which I was already punished—but the truth should worry everyone”
- "Malley also announced new sanctions will be imposed on an “international smuggling and money-laundering network” that he said provides hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- As Ankara mends fences with pro-Western Arab governments and Israel, Hamas could become collateral damage and may be expelled from Turkey
- "Congressman Levin only turned down PAC money after ‘his hypocrisy was exposed,’ Stevens alleged"
Tag Archives: Balad
Knesset Ethics Committee suspends Balad MKs Zoabi, Ghattas and Zahalka for meeting with terrorists’ families [PMW VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Israeli Arab MKs temporarily suspended from Knesset by Gideon Allon and Staff February 9, 2016 The Knesset Ethics Committee temporarily suspended Israeli Arab MKs Hanin Zoabi, Basel Ghattas and Jamal Zahalka from parliament Monday, after determining a meeting … Continue reading