Most Clicked This Week
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
Tag Archives: American Jewry
“In recent years American Jews have let go of both ancient communal memory and recent political memory. No wonder they’re now letting go of Israel”
MOSAIC How American Jews Have Detached Themselves from Jewish Memory by Daniel Gordis April 11, 2016 Elliott Abrams is clearly correct in asserting both that American Jews are moving away from support of Israel and that this tectonic shift is … Continue reading
“The narrative goes like this: while “Israel used to bring American Jews together,” it is now “driving them apart”
TABLET MAG If American Jews and Israel Are Drifting Apart, What’s the Reason? by Elliot Abrams April 4, 2016 Everyone knows that American Jews and Israel are drifting apart—and everyone is confident of the reasons why. Israel, it is said, … Continue reading
“Throughout Jewish history, Jewish continuity and survival have been rooted in Torat Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael”
JERUSALEM POST The tragic state of American Jewry by Caroline Glick March 14,2016 …Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, and with the rise of secularism in the US generally and among American Jewry in particular, Zionism … Continue reading
WORD FROM JERUSALEM by Isi Leibler December 4, 2014 It has been reported that American Jews still voted overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party in the recent midterm congressional elections. At the same time, there is mounting evidence that increasing numbers … Continue reading