Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: American Jewry
“In recent years American Jews have let go of both ancient communal memory and recent political memory. No wonder they’re now letting go of Israel”
MOSAIC How American Jews Have Detached Themselves from Jewish Memory by Daniel Gordis April 11, 2016 Elliott Abrams is clearly correct in asserting both that American Jews are moving away from support of Israel and that this tectonic shift is … Continue reading
“The narrative goes like this: while “Israel used to bring American Jews together,” it is now “driving them apart”
TABLET MAG If American Jews and Israel Are Drifting Apart, What’s the Reason? by Elliot Abrams April 4, 2016 Everyone knows that American Jews and Israel are drifting apart—and everyone is confident of the reasons why. Israel, it is said, … Continue reading
“Throughout Jewish history, Jewish continuity and survival have been rooted in Torat Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael”
JERUSALEM POST The tragic state of American Jewry by Caroline Glick March 14,2016 …Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, and with the rise of secularism in the US generally and among American Jewry in particular, Zionism … Continue reading
WORD FROM JERUSALEM by Isi Leibler December 4, 2014 It has been reported that American Jews still voted overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party in the recent midterm congressional elections. At the same time, there is mounting evidence that increasing numbers … Continue reading