Most Clicked This Week
- Examples of how Palestinians are incited to murder
- Brilliant unpacking of Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil”
- AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
- #UMich Prof #CheneyLippold "wears his loyalty to BDS as a badge of honor, an academic in favor of shutting down academic choices"
- "Another cultural achievement of Obama was to destroy the last vestiges of a Democratic workers’ party of Humphrey, JFK, or even Bill Clinton and to replace it with a pyramidal party of the poor dependent on government entitlements and reparations, and a small, rich, and hip elite at the top"
Tag Archives: American Jewry
“In recent years American Jews have let go of both ancient communal memory and recent political memory. No wonder they’re now letting go of Israel”
MOSAIC How American Jews Have Detached Themselves from Jewish Memory by Daniel Gordis April 11, 2016 Elliott Abrams is clearly correct in asserting both that American Jews are moving away from support of Israel and that this tectonic shift is … Continue reading
“The narrative goes like this: while “Israel used to bring American Jews together,” it is now “driving them apart”
TABLET MAG If American Jews and Israel Are Drifting Apart, What’s the Reason? by Elliot Abrams April 4, 2016 Everyone knows that American Jews and Israel are drifting apart—and everyone is confident of the reasons why. Israel, it is said, … Continue reading
“Throughout Jewish history, Jewish continuity and survival have been rooted in Torat Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael”
JERUSALEM POST The tragic state of American Jewry by Caroline Glick March 14,2016 …Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, and with the rise of secularism in the US generally and among American Jewry in particular, Zionism … Continue reading
WORD FROM JERUSALEM by Isi Leibler December 4, 2014 It has been reported that American Jews still voted overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party in the recent midterm congressional elections. At the same time, there is mounting evidence that increasing numbers … Continue reading