Most Clicked This Week
- “Princeton claims it fired me for a long-past offense—for which I was already punished—but the truth should worry everyone”
- "Malley also announced new sanctions will be imposed on an “international smuggling and money-laundering network” that he said provides hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force"
- "Congressman Levin only turned down PAC money after ‘his hypocrisy was exposed,’ Stevens alleged"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- As Ankara mends fences with pro-Western Arab governments and Israel, Hamas could become collateral damage and may be expelled from Turkey
- Murderer Khechiche fixated on "antisemitic conspiracy theory claiming that the Mossad, Israel’s secret service, uses prominent Jews in the diaspora as its agents"
Tag Archives: American Jewry
“In recent years American Jews have let go of both ancient communal memory and recent political memory. No wonder they’re now letting go of Israel”
MOSAIC How American Jews Have Detached Themselves from Jewish Memory by Daniel Gordis April 11, 2016 Elliott Abrams is clearly correct in asserting both that American Jews are moving away from support of Israel and that this tectonic shift is … Continue reading
“The narrative goes like this: while “Israel used to bring American Jews together,” it is now “driving them apart”
TABLET MAG If American Jews and Israel Are Drifting Apart, What’s the Reason? by Elliot Abrams April 4, 2016 Everyone knows that American Jews and Israel are drifting apart—and everyone is confident of the reasons why. Israel, it is said, … Continue reading
“Throughout Jewish history, Jewish continuity and survival have been rooted in Torat Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael”
JERUSALEM POST The tragic state of American Jewry by Caroline Glick March 14,2016 …Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, and with the rise of secularism in the US generally and among American Jewry in particular, Zionism … Continue reading
WORD FROM JERUSALEM by Isi Leibler December 4, 2014 It has been reported that American Jews still voted overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party in the recent midterm congressional elections. At the same time, there is mounting evidence that increasing numbers … Continue reading