Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd"
Tag Archives: Susan Talve
“Despite the pressure from the hard Left, liberals and progressives who support Israel must continue to carve out a political space for themselves”
ALGEMEINER Are Jews Who Refuse to Renounce Israel Being Excluded From ‘Progressive’ Groups? by Alan Dershowitz August 24, 2016 Last year, Rabbi Susan Talve, a longtime activist on race issues in the St. Louis area was told that her advocacy … Continue reading
Obama’s White House: Happy Hanukah Jewish Community — now sit down for today’s lecture on Palestinian Justice and Islamophobia [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG “Ins’Allah!”: Obama Chanukah Party Attacks Islamophobia, Calls for “Justice” for Palestinians by Daniel Greenfield December 10, 2015 Obama’s Chanukah parties have had issues in the past. But this time it teetered over into full-blown violently offensive territory. … Continue reading