Most Clicked This Week
- Gaslighting Jews to get the right poll results
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- “The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- YouTube bans as "hate speech" Bob Dylan song in defense of Israel
Tag Archives: Susan Talve
“Despite the pressure from the hard Left, liberals and progressives who support Israel must continue to carve out a political space for themselves”
ALGEMEINER Are Jews Who Refuse to Renounce Israel Being Excluded From ‘Progressive’ Groups? by Alan Dershowitz August 24, 2016 Last year, Rabbi Susan Talve, a longtime activist on race issues in the St. Louis area was told that her advocacy … Continue reading
Obama’s White House: Happy Hanukah Jewish Community — now sit down for today’s lecture on Palestinian Justice and Islamophobia [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG “Ins’Allah!”: Obama Chanukah Party Attacks Islamophobia, Calls for “Justice” for Palestinians by Daniel Greenfield December 10, 2015 Obama’s Chanukah parties have had issues in the past. But this time it teetered over into full-blown violently offensive territory. … Continue reading