Most Clicked This Week
- "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- What does Michael Moore have in common with these two?
- “What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
Tag Archives: Susan Talve
“Despite the pressure from the hard Left, liberals and progressives who support Israel must continue to carve out a political space for themselves”
ALGEMEINER Are Jews Who Refuse to Renounce Israel Being Excluded From ‘Progressive’ Groups? by Alan Dershowitz August 24, 2016 Last year, Rabbi Susan Talve, a longtime activist on race issues in the St. Louis area was told that her advocacy … Continue reading
Obama’s White House: Happy Hanukah Jewish Community — now sit down for today’s lecture on Palestinian Justice and Islamophobia [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG “Ins’Allah!”: Obama Chanukah Party Attacks Islamophobia, Calls for “Justice” for Palestinians by Daniel Greenfield December 10, 2015 Obama’s Chanukah parties have had issues in the past. But this time it teetered over into full-blown violently offensive territory. … Continue reading