Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Stanford University
#Stanford student: “I’m gonna physically fight Zionists on campus next year if someone comes at me with their ‘Israel is a democracy’ bullshit”
THE STANFORD DAILY Daoud’s Facebook post, originally threatening to ‘physically fight’ Zionists, sparks debate by Holden Foreman July 22, 2018 A Facebook post by Hamzeh Daoud ’20, in which he threatened to “physically fight” Zionist students, has sparked debate over not only … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Stanford Israel Association Cancels Speech by Israelis From Minority Backgrounds by Rachel Frommer October 18, 2017 The director of Stanford University’s Jewish center stepped in at the last moment to host a group of Israelis from minority backgrounds … Continue reading
JNS Is Jewish students’ safe space on Israel threatened by a ‘pro-Israel’ lobby? by Paul Miller April 2, 2017 For Molly Horwitz, it’s not the anti-Semitism itself that stings the most. The feeling that some Stanford University Jewish leaders abandoned … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading
JEWISH DAILY FORWARD by Molly Horwitz April 15, 2015 I am both a woman of color and a Jew. For much of my life, I struggled to embrace these identities. In high school people told me I was “not a … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Miriam Pollock April 2015 One of the most prestigious universities in the United States recently fell victim to anti-Israel madness. How did it happen? And how can it be prevented on other campuses? “Stanford ID?” said one … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Paul Kalanithi March 12, 2015 In residency, there’s a saying: The days are long, but the years are short. In neurosurgical training, the day usually began a little before 6 a.m., and lasted until the operating was … Continue reading