Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Stanford University
#Stanford student: “I’m gonna physically fight Zionists on campus next year if someone comes at me with their ‘Israel is a democracy’ bullshit”
THE STANFORD DAILY Daoud’s Facebook post, originally threatening to ‘physically fight’ Zionists, sparks debate by Holden Foreman July 22, 2018 A Facebook post by Hamzeh Daoud ’20, in which he threatened to “physically fight” Zionist students, has sparked debate over not only … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Stanford Israel Association Cancels Speech by Israelis From Minority Backgrounds by Rachel Frommer October 18, 2017 The director of Stanford University’s Jewish center stepped in at the last moment to host a group of Israelis from minority backgrounds … Continue reading
JNS Is Jewish students’ safe space on Israel threatened by a ‘pro-Israel’ lobby? by Paul Miller April 2, 2017 For Molly Horwitz, it’s not the anti-Semitism itself that stings the most. The feeling that some Stanford University Jewish leaders abandoned … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading
JEWISH DAILY FORWARD by Molly Horwitz April 15, 2015 I am both a woman of color and a Jew. For much of my life, I struggled to embrace these identities. In high school people told me I was “not a … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Miriam Pollock April 2015 One of the most prestigious universities in the United States recently fell victim to anti-Israel madness. How did it happen? And how can it be prevented on other campuses? “Stanford ID?” said one … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Paul Kalanithi March 12, 2015 In residency, there’s a saying: The days are long, but the years are short. In neurosurgical training, the day usually began a little before 6 a.m., and lasted until the operating was … Continue reading