Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Taiwan
“As Israel decouples from China, there will be even greater opportunities for greater cooperation between close allies. Israel must support the US and keep a distance from China”
JPOST Time for Israel to pivot away from Beijing Jacob Nagel and Mark Dubowitz August 9, 2022 The recent tensions between the United States and the People’s Republic of China over Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan could further deteriorate into … Continue reading
USA TODAY World Baseball Classic newcomer Israel advances to second round by AP March 9, 2017 With a little help from “The Mensch on the Bench” mascot, Israel is into the second round of the World Baseball Classic. Just 41st … Continue reading