Most Clicked This Week
- They don't have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- Bernie Sanders: “And let me tell you this also, and I feel strongly about it, as somebody who’s Jewish, and knowing how much our people have suffered over the years”
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
- "Syrian journalist refutes claim that Israel thwarts democracy in Arab countries, praises the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: President Bashar Assad
COMMENTARY The New Axis of Evil by Max Boot September 28, 2015 The U.S. is not just being defeated in Iraq and Syria. It is being humiliated…On Sunday, the administration was taken by surprise for the umpteenth time when Russia, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman August 23, 2015 Israel believes Syrian President Bashar Assad has become so embroiled in civil war, he does not have the capacity to prevent terrorist groups on the country’s border with Israel from provoking the Jewish state, such as last week’s … Continue reading