Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Deal of the Century
Netanyahu’s comments on annexation delays “come as speculation is high that the country could be heading to a fourth round of elections”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu: US has kept me from annexing West Bank settlements by Tovah Lazaroff August 11, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has blamed the US for his failure to annex West Bank settlements. “It was clear from the start … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israel Should Apply Sovereignty — and Reject the Trump Peace Plan by Benjamin Anthony and David Benger July 1, 2020 Regardless of how far-reaching or limited, and immediate or gradual, the process may actually be, Israel should apply sovereignty … Continue reading
“There is no compelling moral, historical or political reason why annexation in whole or in part should be made contingent on agreeing to the creation of a Palestinian entity”
JERUSALEM POST Yes: annexation, No: Palestinian state by Michael Freund June 18, 2020 …As with many such debates, this has largely devolved into two competing camps. There are those who call for accepting Trump’s plan, saying that the extension of … Continue reading
“With the stars aligned, Israel needs to seize the moment, and its key lobby group in Washington, AIPAC, should encourage American lawmakers to do the same”
JNS Why AIPAC should endorse Trump’s plan and support Netanyahu’s sovereignty move by Ret. General Amir Avivi June 16, 2020 …As a retired general in the Israel Defense Forces–and the founder and CEO of “Habithonistim,” the “Protectors of Israel” organization—which … Continue reading
“With Pompeo’s statement, the U.S. reversed previous policy, declared its support for Israeli life in historic Judea and Samaria and tacitly backed the assertion of Israeli sovereignty at any time”
NEWSWEEK Trump is Better Than the Two-State Solution by Yishai Fleisher June 9, 2020 …With COVID-19 striking at the U.S. economy and riots breaking out in America’s cities, President Trump needs a win in Israel—not another headache. But the “Deal” … Continue reading
The Deal of the Century: “Far more voices—including most individual Arab and European states—have expressed cautious support”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Democrats, Experts, and Peace Plans by Alex Joffe February 4, 2020 Cutting Gordian Knots is a signature of the Trump administration, and the long-rumored “Deal of the Century” is no exception. At its core, the plan explicitly … Continue reading
Trump’s Deal of the Century: Ambassador Dermer quipped, “They say that the key to peace is low expectations. So I think you are well underway.” The comment drew laughter from the crowd”
JEWISH INSIDER Dermer: Trump peace plan will take Israel’s ‘vital interests’ into account April 16, 2019 Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer addressed the much-anticipated Trump Mideast peace plan in remarks at the White House pre-Passover reception on Tuesday. “I know a … Continue reading