Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Tag Archives: Bashar al-Assad
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading
“16 years after 9/11, Israel remains America’s most reliable and effective ally in what used to be called the War on Terror”
COMMENTARY Israel Rescues the Middle East, Again by Sohrab Ahmari September 11, 2017 …The Arab world continues to radiate danger and instability; wide swaths of the Middle East and Africa are ungoverned; vicious new Islamist outfits have eclipsed al-Qaeda; the … Continue reading
“Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
NY POST EDITORIAL BOARD Playing politics with the Holocaust Museum Editorial Board September 9, 2017 What will it take to keep the United States Holocaust Museum free of political interference and manipulation? The problem first popped up soon after its … Continue reading
“North Korea is now truly dangerous — unlike Iraq and Syria, it already has nuclear weapons — and it won’t get less so as time goes on”
BLOOMBERG Israel Has a Playbook for Dealing With North Korea by Zev Chafets September 7, 2017 Israel and North Korea are on opposite sides of the Asian landmass, separated by 5,000 miles as the ICBM flies. But Israelis feels close … Continue reading
1994 #AMIAbombing: More evidence Nisman was murdered, more details on Argentina-Iran conspiracy to cover up Iran’s role
BREITBART Argentina Finds Veterinary Drug in Blood of Prosecutor Shot Dead amid Iran Probe by Frances Martel August 21, 2017 The Argentine newspaper Clarín revealed Friday that investigators had found a bizarre drug cocktail of the tranquilizers clonazepam and ketamine in the blood of … Continue reading
While #SamanthaPower and #Obama were busy throwing Israel under the bus at the #UN, this is what Israelis were doing for Syrians
THE TOWER Israelis Raise Over $250,000 for Syrian Refugees in Five Days by Israel 21c December 20, 2016 Private initiatives by ordinary Israelis continue to gather much needed clothing and medical aid for the Syrian people. A crowdfunding campaign to … Continue reading
OBSERVER Will an Emboldened Syria Attack Israel? by Micah Halpern December 15, 2016 The most worrisome byproduct of Russia’s involvement in Syria is that Russia’s very presence has emboldened dictator Bashar Al Assad. Russia now occupies a prominent place at … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Obama’s Syria Policy Isn’t a ‘Mistake.’ It’s Deliberate. by Lee Smith September 7, 2016 …What Kristof, Cohen, Wright, and their colleagues apparently can’t see, even at this late date, is that Obama’s inaction in Syria is not simply … Continue reading
“In recent visit to Moscow, Syrian president Bashar al-Assad told Vladimir Putin that he would assure quiet on Israel’s border”
GLOBES Assad wants Israel’s support in fight for survival by Norman Bailey August 4, 2016 I am constantly amazed how the mainstream media can ignore the most interesting things that are happening, while concentrating on a few headline topics and … Continue reading
“Internal [State Department] memo decries President Obama’s reticence to use force against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad”
CHRISTIAN MONITOR Obama feels heat from State Department to act in Syria by Simone McCarthy June 17, 2016 President Obama received a strong message of dissent from 51 State Department officials yesterday, who called for more heavy-handed action against Syrian … Continue reading