Most Clicked This Week
- Israel and coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
Tag Archives: Bashar al-Assad
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading
“16 years after 9/11, Israel remains America’s most reliable and effective ally in what used to be called the War on Terror”
COMMENTARY Israel Rescues the Middle East, Again by Sohrab Ahmari September 11, 2017 …The Arab world continues to radiate danger and instability; wide swaths of the Middle East and Africa are ungoverned; vicious new Islamist outfits have eclipsed al-Qaeda; the … Continue reading
“Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
NY POST EDITORIAL BOARD Playing politics with the Holocaust Museum Editorial Board September 9, 2017 What will it take to keep the United States Holocaust Museum free of political interference and manipulation? The problem first popped up soon after its … Continue reading
“North Korea is now truly dangerous — unlike Iraq and Syria, it already has nuclear weapons — and it won’t get less so as time goes on”
BLOOMBERG Israel Has a Playbook for Dealing With North Korea by Zev Chafets September 7, 2017 Israel and North Korea are on opposite sides of the Asian landmass, separated by 5,000 miles as the ICBM flies. But Israelis feels close … Continue reading
1994 #AMIAbombing: More evidence Nisman was murdered, more details on Argentina-Iran conspiracy to cover up Iran’s role
BREITBART Argentina Finds Veterinary Drug in Blood of Prosecutor Shot Dead amid Iran Probe by Frances Martel August 21, 2017 The Argentine newspaper Clarín revealed Friday that investigators had found a bizarre drug cocktail of the tranquilizers clonazepam and ketamine in the blood of … Continue reading
While #SamanthaPower and #Obama were busy throwing Israel under the bus at the #UN, this is what Israelis were doing for Syrians
THE TOWER Israelis Raise Over $250,000 for Syrian Refugees in Five Days by Israel 21c December 20, 2016 Private initiatives by ordinary Israelis continue to gather much needed clothing and medical aid for the Syrian people. A crowdfunding campaign to … Continue reading
OBSERVER Will an Emboldened Syria Attack Israel? by Micah Halpern December 15, 2016 The most worrisome byproduct of Russia’s involvement in Syria is that Russia’s very presence has emboldened dictator Bashar Al Assad. Russia now occupies a prominent place at … Continue reading