Most Clicked This Week
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
Tag Archives: Rutgers University
#Rutgers celebrates women’s and genders study professor who accuses Israel of targeting the ‘vital organs’ of Palestinians
THE COLLEGE FIX Rutgers professor wins award for book that argues Israel purposely maims Palestinians to control them by Staff September 10, 2018 A Rutgers University professor who claimed Israel harvests Palestinian organs co-won the National Women’s Studies Association 2018 … Continue reading
Hillel Neuer: “It ought to be a matter of profound concern that an American university would allow an apologist for the Syrian regime’s genocide to be a teacher”
ALGEMEINER Syrian Diplomat Who Accused Israelis of Trafficking Children’s Organs Now Professor at Rutgers University by Shiri Moshe November 5, 2017 A former Syrian diplomat who accused Israeli officials of trafficking children’s organs is now working as a professor at … Continue reading
The author’s “claim where Israel is the personification of whatever is fashionably evil at the moment are not only tenuous – they are fictional”
ELDER OF ZIYON Jasbir Puar’s intersectional anti-Israel academic gibberish October 20, 2017 …It is, as always, an amazing coincidence that such a high percentage of so-called “academics” somehow manage to find Israel to be the paradigm of whatever evil they … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading