Most Clicked This Week
- “Princeton claims it fired me for a long-past offense—for which I was already punished—but the truth should worry everyone”
- "Malley also announced new sanctions will be imposed on an “international smuggling and money-laundering network” that he said provides hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- As Ankara mends fences with pro-Western Arab governments and Israel, Hamas could become collateral damage and may be expelled from Turkey
- "Congressman Levin only turned down PAC money after ‘his hypocrisy was exposed,’ Stevens alleged"
Tag Archives: Rutgers University
#Rutgers celebrates women’s and genders study professor who accuses Israel of targeting the ‘vital organs’ of Palestinians
THE COLLEGE FIX Rutgers professor wins award for book that argues Israel purposely maims Palestinians to control them by Staff September 10, 2018 A Rutgers University professor who claimed Israel harvests Palestinian organs co-won the National Women’s Studies Association 2018 … Continue reading
Hillel Neuer: “It ought to be a matter of profound concern that an American university would allow an apologist for the Syrian regime’s genocide to be a teacher”
ALGEMEINER Syrian Diplomat Who Accused Israelis of Trafficking Children’s Organs Now Professor at Rutgers University by Shiri Moshe November 5, 2017 A former Syrian diplomat who accused Israeli officials of trafficking children’s organs is now working as a professor at … Continue reading
The author’s “claim where Israel is the personification of whatever is fashionably evil at the moment are not only tenuous – they are fictional”
ELDER OF ZIYON Jasbir Puar’s intersectional anti-Israel academic gibberish October 20, 2017 …It is, as always, an amazing coincidence that such a high percentage of so-called “academics” somehow manage to find Israel to be the paradigm of whatever evil they … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER In New Low, Scholars Defend Medieval Blood Libel Charges Against Israel by Cinnamon Stillwell March 7, 2016 Leave it to the Middle East studies establishment to defend the vilest forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitic rhetoric, provided it’s in service … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading