Most Clicked This Week
- “Princeton claims it fired me for a long-past offense—for which I was already punished—but the truth should worry everyone”
- "Malley also announced new sanctions will be imposed on an “international smuggling and money-laundering network” that he said provides hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- As Ankara mends fences with pro-Western Arab governments and Israel, Hamas could become collateral damage and may be expelled from Turkey
- "Congressman Levin only turned down PAC money after ‘his hypocrisy was exposed,’ Stevens alleged"
Tag Archives: Nir Barkat
Prince William’s official itinerary: “His scheduled visit to the Old City on Thursday is part his trip in “occupied Palestinian territories”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Prince William said to refuse to meet with Mayor Barkat in Jerusalem by Staff June 27, 2018 Prince William reportedly refused a request for a meeting in the capital with Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat. According to a … Continue reading
“Led by UN Ambassador Danny Danon, 40 ambassadors from Europe, Latin America and Africa participated in an event held at the President’s Residence in Jerusalem” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Forty U.N. Ambassadors bring in Israel’s 70th anniversary by Daniel J. Roth Apri 20, 2018 A large delegation of UN ambassadors from around the world took part in celebrations marking Israel’s 70th year of independence on Thursday. Led … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST In video praising Trump, Jerusalem mayor says Obama ‘surrendered’ to radical Islam by William Booth January 19, 2017 The mayor of the city holy to three world religions delivered a message Thursday to outgoing President Obama: good riddance. Jerusalem … Continue reading
“The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat in San Francisco by Aaron Parker April 8, 2016 Today I witnessed something I’m still shaking from. The Mayor of Jerusalem came to San Francisco, and I attended his planned speech at San … Continue reading