Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Illinois Chicago: “The expression “Jewish Privilege” is particularly chilling for Jews, of course, because Jews are so disproportionately successful in many realms of competition”
AMERICAN THINKER ‘Ending Jewish Privilege’ flyers distributed at University of Illinois, Chicago by Thomas Lifson March 18, 2017 The rising tide of Jew-hatred raised its ugly head in Chicago this week, hurling a slur that could signal a new rationale … Continue reading
3 Chicago schools top the list of BDS activity: University of Chicago, University of Illinois and Northwestern University
ALGEMEINER Campus Trends Report: Chicago-Area Colleges ‘New Hub’ of Anti-Israel Activism” by Lea Speyer September 6, 2016 Anti-Israel activism on campus is undergoing a regional shift, with Chicago emerging as the “new hub,” and the West Coast on the wane, a new … Continue reading