Most Clicked This Week
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Pro-Iranian militias in Iraq lead mob attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following US strikes
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Writings of prospective Boston University professor Sarah Ihmoud "not simply anti-Israeli, but blatantly anti-Semitic, unsupported by facts and don't merit ‘academic scholarship’ status”
Tag Archives: Colonel Richard Kemp
5:00 PM Sunday November 4, 2018 B’nai Jehoshua Beth Elohim (BJBE) 1201 Lake Cook Road, Deerfield, IL Honoring Zahava Wein and David N. Jonas Keynote Speaker Colonel Richard Kemp Click here to register StandWithUs is an organization that educates high school … Continue reading
UNHRC after Israel again; Col. Kemp to UN Gaza session: “Hamas seeks destruction of Israel and murder of Jews everywhere” [VIDEO]
United Nations Watch Statement Delivered by Colonel Richard Kemp May 18, 2018 Thank you, Mr. President. I have the honour to take the floor on behalf of United Nations Watch. I commanded British troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, the Balkans and … Continue reading
“While Israel is hardly perfect, its response to the Great Return March is necessary and prudent” [VIDEOS]
NATIONAL REVIEW Israel Has the Right and Obligation to Defend Its Border with Deadly Force: Would you let people who want to kill you into your home? by David French May 15, 2018 One of the enduring mysteries of modern political … Continue reading
“Israel is not to have its borders imposed by international bodies or by foreign states…Israelis are not to be dictated to about where they can and cannot settle in their land…Israel is not to be told how it may or may not defend the lives of its people under the sovereign independence of the law…Israel is not to be lectured or scolded about human rights by those that have no glimmer of understanding of what human rights truly are”
ISRAEL HAYOM The meaning of true independence by Col Richard Kemp May 11, 2016 “What kind of talk is this, ‘punishing Israel?’ Are we a vassal state of yours? Are we a banana republic? Are we 14-year-olds who, if we … Continue reading
PRAGER UNIVERSITY December 7, 2015 Israel: The World’s Most Moral Army Is the Israeli military a paragon of morality and wartime ethics? Or is it an oppressive force that targets innocent Palestinian civilians and commits war crimes as a matter … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman August 18, 2015 Europe is a “very weak continent lacking the willpower to stand up and confront the evil that Iran represents,” declared the former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, Col. Richard Kemp on Monday. Speaking to The Algemeiner, Kemp called … Continue reading
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER by Colonel Richard Kemp May 20, 2015 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: To fight for Israel on the international stage is also to fight for the values of democracy, freedom of speech and expression, and civilized social values everywhere. Unfortunately, the … Continue reading