Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: Thomas Friedman
JEWISH JOURNAL Thomas Friedman Gets AIPAC Wrong by David Suissa March 8, 2019 …Apparently, in [Thomas] Friedman’s fantasy world, there’s no end to Aipac’s power. If only Aipac had taken on Netanyahu, if only they had attacked his right-wing policies … Continue reading
NYT expert Tom Friedman “still writes as if he was uniquely positioned to speak truth to both sides and the world is hanging on his every word”
JNS When experts ignore the truth about the Palestinians by Jonathan S. Tobin September 20, 2018 …Friedman thinks that Trump should listen to him and get to work “twisting everyone’s arms” or else stick to “building condos and golf courses.” … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New York Times’ Tom Friedman Projects His Own Sins Onto Netanyahu by Ira Stoll December 29, 2016 New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman likens Prime Minister Netanyahu to a “dog” and a “drunk” — and then, with a remarkable … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Benyamin Korn August 24, 2015 Israeli Army officials reportedly are furious that New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman has accused the IDF of massacring Arab civilians. But what else is new? After all, Friedman’s entire career has been … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Moshe Phillips and Benyamin Korn April 9, 2015 A sea change began within hours of the Israeli election returns. Thomas L. Friedman, who has devoted much of his life to promoting Palestinian statehood, declared in his New York Times … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan S. Tobin April 6, 2015 Yesterday in an interview with the New York Times Thomas Friedman, President Obama purported to be aggrieved that anyone would question his support for Israel or his respect for concerns about its security. … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan S. Tobin February 4, 2015 ….as I have written in the last two weeks, I think the decision to give the speech was a grave tactical error on Netanyahu’s part. Congress was in no doubt about Israel’s … Continue reading