Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Thomas Friedman
Tom Friedman “misses the most important aspect of the accords, which is the end of the Palestinian veto over peace between Israel and the Muslim world”
JNS The two Tom Friedmans by Mitchell Bard March 17, 2021 …Analyst Friedman correctly observes that the establishment of relations between Israel and the UAE, Bahrain, Morocco and Sudan “could be game-changing.” He even gives credit to former President Donald … Continue reading
Thomas Friedman “seldom missed an opportunity to highlight criticism of the Jewish state, especially from Israelis who insisted that its “occupation” was immoral”
JNS Thomas Friedman’s political fantasy by Jerold S. Auerbach April 17, 2020 In a recent New York Times column (April 7), Thomas Friedman listed his preferred choices for various posts in a Joe Biden administration. Among those serving in his fantasy … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Thomas Friedman Gets AIPAC Wrong by David Suissa March 8, 2019 …Apparently, in [Thomas] Friedman’s fantasy world, there’s no end to Aipac’s power. If only Aipac had taken on Netanyahu, if only they had attacked his right-wing policies … Continue reading
NYT expert Tom Friedman “still writes as if he was uniquely positioned to speak truth to both sides and the world is hanging on his every word”
JNS When experts ignore the truth about the Palestinians by Jonathan S. Tobin September 20, 2018 …Friedman thinks that Trump should listen to him and get to work “twisting everyone’s arms” or else stick to “building condos and golf courses.” … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New York Times’ Tom Friedman Projects His Own Sins Onto Netanyahu by Ira Stoll December 29, 2016 New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman likens Prime Minister Netanyahu to a “dog” and a “drunk” — and then, with a remarkable … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Benyamin Korn August 24, 2015 Israeli Army officials reportedly are furious that New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman has accused the IDF of massacring Arab civilians. But what else is new? After all, Friedman’s entire career has been … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Moshe Phillips and Benyamin Korn April 9, 2015 A sea change began within hours of the Israeli election returns. Thomas L. Friedman, who has devoted much of his life to promoting Palestinian statehood, declared in his New York Times … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan S. Tobin April 6, 2015 Yesterday in an interview with the New York Times Thomas Friedman, President Obama purported to be aggrieved that anyone would question his support for Israel or his respect for concerns about its security. … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan S. Tobin February 4, 2015 ….as I have written in the last two weeks, I think the decision to give the speech was a grave tactical error on Netanyahu’s part. Congress was in no doubt about Israel’s … Continue reading