Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: Juan Guaidó
“Juan Carlos López’s children have all left Venezuela for Israel in the past few years, but he still lives in his home in Caracas”
JNS Venezuela’s Jews describe chaos, uncertain future by Shimon Yaish January 25, 2019 Juan Guaidó has been sworn in as temporary president of Venezuela—two weeks after Nicolás Maduro, the president elected in a disputed vote last year took the oath … Continue reading