Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: UN Resolution 2334
Congressman DeSantis in succinct presentation on history of Israel’s borders and why the US should defund the United Nations until 2334 is repealed [VIDEO]
Paris Peace Summit begins Sunday: “If UNSCR 2334 upset you, 2335 is just a week away, and it is far worse”
JEWISH PRESS (Even More Horrific) Anti-Israel UNSC Resolution Expected by Lori Lowenthal Marcus January 13, 2017 …But something worse is coming. Actually, two things. Those who spend the bulk of their waking hours focused on the Arab-Israeli conflict are warning … Continue reading
Paris meeting follows on President Obama’s “helping to ram through a UN Security Council resolution that was clearly intended to unleash a legal and economic pogrom against the Jewish state”
ALGEMEINER How to Prevent Israel From Being Fed to the Wolves at the Upcoming Paris Conference, Just Before Trump Takes Office by Anne Bayefsky January 10, 2017 On January 15, with only five days left after 2,917 days in office, President … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Weaponized International Law by Peter Berkowitz January 7, 2017 …The sanctimonious but shoddy justifications that leading U.S. officials have offered — in what appears to have been a well-orchestrated public relations campaign — reinforce the conclusion that … Continue reading
As current administration prepares their exit, some Democrats step forward to oppose Obama’s Israel policies [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Democrats join Senate condemnation of Obama-backed UN Israel resolution by Michael Wilner January 6, 2017 Nearly a dozen senators joined their Republican counterparts on Wednesday to condemn the United Nations for its “anti-Israel efforts,” specifically action last month … Continue reading
GATESTONE UN Security Council Res. 2334: A Victory of Jihadism by Bat Ye’or January 6, 2017 This UN resolution once again proves that there is Islamic control over the politics and culture of international institutions. Led astray from their primary … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UN Resolution 2334 “Israel-is-an-occupier” lie whitewashes violence against Israeli Jews, leads directly to antisemitic delegitimization of Israel
JERUSALEM POST Rejecting the false notion that Israel is occupier by Alan Clemmons December 26, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief, suggesting that Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs, and … Continue reading