Most Clicked This Week
- “What’s happening in Newton is an outrage against all Jews, yet Jewish organizations condone and perpetuate”
- Iran caught spying on Jewish targets. This did not go well in Buenos Aires.
- Have you heard the one about the Palestinian and Hasidic Jew who dance together at rush hour? [VIDEO]
- "Welcome to the future of the preservation of memory, which is playing out for the first time anywhere in the world at the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center, in Skokie" [VIDEO]
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Why Are There Still Palestinian Refugees? [VIDEO]
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- New York Times continues its campaign against Israel -- demonizing, delegitimizing, applying double standards.