Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Jake Tapper
TOWN HALL Jake Tapper: No, Rep. Tlaib, I Didn’t Say That About Palestinians by Cortney O’Brien August 6, 2019 CNN host Jake Tapper made a point on his “State of the Union” show on Sunday. If leftists are accusing President … Continue reading
BREITBART Nikki Haley Nailed It: President Trump, Make the UN Pay by Anne Bayefsky December 21, 2017 …The demonization of the Jewish state – modern antisemitism – has been one of many UN policy priorities totally antithetical to American values … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Linda Sarsour Proves She’s An Unhinged Murderer Apologist by Bradley Martin July 21, 2017 When Jake Tapper, CNN’s chief washington correspondent, slammed Linda Sarsour and other progressive leaders of the anti-Trump Women’s March for honoring convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur, Sarsour proceeded to dismiss Tapper … Continue reading
CNN’s Jake Tapper moderates latest Republican debate with more heat than light, pitting candidates against each other. Rubio and Fiorina are two of the winners.
NEW YORK TIMES The Marco Rubio-Carly Fiorina Option by David Brooks September 18, 2015 ….Democrats have historically liked presidential nominees they can go gaga for, even if they lack experience: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy. Republicans on … Continue reading