Most Clicked This Week
- Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
- A brave pro-Israel Muslim woman, attacked again
- Mayor of Champaign, IL appoints an antisemite to an anti-racism commission
- “Did Iran’s rulers figure that with the administration’s leading hawk out of the picture, now would be the perfect time to flex their muscles and do some damage to an American strategic partner and the global economy?”
- Holocaust-themed items from Amazon seller “Harma Art” whose products have “a unique style and character”
- Take 2: "This time, #Netanyahu's tactics regarding Arab turnout have failed him"
- #NYT critic laments that "Jews who run the city will turn Jerusalem from a “global heritage site“ into a “Jewish-themed Epcot”
- Porn star Jenna Jameson steps up for Israel
Tag Archives: Jake Tapper
TOWN HALL Jake Tapper: No, Rep. Tlaib, I Didn’t Say That About Palestinians by Cortney O’Brien August 6, 2019 CNN host Jake Tapper made a point on his “State of the Union” show on Sunday. If leftists are accusing President … Continue reading
BREITBART Nikki Haley Nailed It: President Trump, Make the UN Pay by Anne Bayefsky December 21, 2017 …The demonization of the Jewish state – modern antisemitism – has been one of many UN policy priorities totally antithetical to American values … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Linda Sarsour Proves She’s An Unhinged Murderer Apologist by Bradley Martin July 21, 2017 When Jake Tapper, CNN’s chief washington correspondent, slammed Linda Sarsour and other progressive leaders of the anti-Trump Women’s March for honoring convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur, Sarsour proceeded to dismiss Tapper … Continue reading
CNN’s Jake Tapper moderates latest Republican debate with more heat than light, pitting candidates against each other. Rubio and Fiorina are two of the winners.
NEW YORK TIMES The Marco Rubio-Carly Fiorina Option by David Brooks September 18, 2015 ….Democrats have historically liked presidential nominees they can go gaga for, even if they lack experience: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy. Republicans on … Continue reading