Most Clicked This Week
- “Israel’s sovereignty over the Jordan Valley must be decoupled from the Trump plan”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- StandWithUS Annual Gala Sunday November 9 Honors Janice & Steve Hefter
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Why so many Tunisian terrorists ?
- Textbook Intersectionality: Palestinian Day Of Rage Anti Israel protests across US linked to George Floyd, Defunding Police & Annexation
- The #slavery nobody wants to discuss: #Arabs enslaving #Africans
- ADL partners with leading anti-Semite Al Sharpton to score political points
Tag Archives: Jake Tapper
TOWN HALL Jake Tapper: No, Rep. Tlaib, I Didn’t Say That About Palestinians by Cortney O’Brien August 6, 2019 CNN host Jake Tapper made a point on his “State of the Union” show on Sunday. If leftists are accusing President … Continue reading
BREITBART Nikki Haley Nailed It: President Trump, Make the UN Pay by Anne Bayefsky December 21, 2017 …The demonization of the Jewish state – modern antisemitism – has been one of many UN policy priorities totally antithetical to American values … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Linda Sarsour Proves She’s An Unhinged Murderer Apologist by Bradley Martin July 21, 2017 When Jake Tapper, CNN’s chief washington correspondent, slammed Linda Sarsour and other progressive leaders of the anti-Trump Women’s March for honoring convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur, Sarsour proceeded to dismiss Tapper … Continue reading
CNN’s Jake Tapper moderates latest Republican debate with more heat than light, pitting candidates against each other. Rubio and Fiorina are two of the winners.
NEW YORK TIMES The Marco Rubio-Carly Fiorina Option by David Brooks September 18, 2015 ….Democrats have historically liked presidential nominees they can go gaga for, even if they lack experience: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy. Republicans on … Continue reading